Robert S Gordon, PhD, MFT
Robert S Gordon, PhD, MFT overall services and the kinds of psychotherapy and counseling that we practice:
• In-depth individual therapy – that addresses, and resolves the roots of your problems – so that they are unlikely to remain as obstacles in the future.
• Brief and short term-therapy – to develop a specific solution to a specific problem.
• Couples therapy – as a means to strengthen the bond of your couple and/or marriage.
• Family therapy – as a path toward restoring, rebuilding, and transforming family relationships.
• How to recognize and realize which aspects of your self and your life have been lived as false and not in accord with your deepest sense of who you are.
• How to develop your self, maturity, and presence through all of your life.
• How to transform your life so that you life so that it is lived in accord with your deepest values, with what you are becoming, and what you truly are.
By Robert S Gordon, PhD, MFT
405 Clement St Suite 5 94118 San Francisco CA United States