Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
2 months ago
Aircraft Paint Supervisor - Etihad Engineering Location: Abu Dhabi, AE
• Supervise all Paint activities and responsible for Quality of Product. Certify all Paint related and livery projects. Accountabilities
• Supervise / Lead Paint Activities of both internal and external aircraft in accordance with Technical Manuals, Engineering drawing, Engineering Orders and manufacturing Specifications.
• Report to structure/ composite Manager/Lead engineer and is responsible for the completion of all assigned task with acceptable standards in relation to airworthiness and safety.
• Responsible for the control and performance of a group of assigned technical staff.
• Ensure that all aircraft documentation related to his work/project is completed and signed progressively.
• Ensure compliance to safety regulations and safe working practice procedures.
• Ensure compliance to tool control procedures and material control procedure.
• Working to high standards of housekeeping and FOD control
•... Reports to the management and is responsible for the completion of all assigned duties to the acceptable standards with relation to Safety and Airworthiness.
• Responsible for the control of a group of other painter/ mechanics as assigned. To work as "hands on" and form part of assigned group of workers with responsibility for completion of maintenance tasks.
• Responsible for the certification of all work within the scope of Company Approval(s) held to ensure that all equipment used in the performance of duties is satisfactory for use, not mishandled and returned after use.
• Responsible for safety within the immediate working area and fostering awareness of safety to others under his control at all times. Promulgates Health and Safety into the work place together with being responsible for general tidiness of his work area. Ensures that safety regulations are complied with at all times. That all Staging / Docking etc. is correctly installed and continues to remain so for the duration of the input.
• Ensures that all aircraft documentation related to his work is completed to the required standard and manhours properly recorded.
• Ensures that material are controlled and immediately returned to Stores if not required.
• Has the ability to take the responsibility of Engineer 3 in his absence and make the necessary representation Education & Experience
• Formal basic aircraft maintenance paint training or equivalent
• Hold Company Approvals (BS12)
• Minimum of 10 years Aircraft Maintenance paint experience in Exterior & Interior
• Ability to work independently as a Lead man making effective decisions; Able to supervise and lead a team of 15 Painters /Technicians;
• Supervisory & Management Training About Etihad Airways Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 and quickly went on to become one of the world's leading airlines. From its home in Abu Dhabi, Etihad flies to passenger and cargo destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia and North America. Together with Etihad's codeshare partners, Etihad's network offers access to hundreds of international destinations. In recent years, Etihad has received numerous awards for its superior service and products, cargo offering, loyalty programme and more. Etihad is recognised as one of the world's leading airlines in response to COVID-19 and was the first airline in the world to fully vaccinate its crew on board. Etihad sees tackling the climate crisis as the most important issue of our time, and through strategic partnerships with major global aviation brands and OEMs, Etihad is relentless in its pursuit of industry decarbonisation. To learn more, visit COVID-19 UPDATE: The health and safety of our communities—including our employees and our candidates remains our top priority. From a recruiting perspective we are continuing to identify people for roles with Etihad in anticipation we will be able to hire, however the process may take longer because we are using more virtual recruiting techniques, and start dates may be delayed because of guidance from the governments in the countries we operate in. We appreciate your understanding and flexibility, Stay safe and healthy
Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Jobs in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
Aircraft Paint Supervisor Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.