Who doesn’t want to cease the season of cakes, creams, and mellow sweetness, right? These days, while there are a plethora of options to please your palates with some sugar-filled creamilicious snacks, the American crowd is all gaga about concluding their day with a plate full of hot and crisp Deep Fried Oreos and Deep Fried Twinkies. Coming from a tradition of fair food snacks, this has gained so much popularity that now the recipe is getting even better and time-saving. If you are a diehard fan of Oreos or Twinkies or both, here is an instant recipe to relish them in their best avatars
Ingredients to Gather
- Crumb’s Mix (Both for Twinkies and Oreos)
- Vegetable Oil
- Flavored or Regular Oreos
- A pack of Twinkies
- Confectioner’s Sugar (optional)
The secret ingredient in these 10 minutes snacks is the instant pancake mix for both Oreos and Twinkies. Many brands are selling these. You have to be careful of one ingredient which is eggs. Some brands have these included in their mix while there are many pancake mixes where you would need to add eggs while preparing the batter. For avoiding the hassle of egg mixture, you can purchase from this link- Crumbs Carnival treats. This tastes awesome and adds a fine layer of the crunch to your fried snacks.
The 10 Minutes Recipe To Deep-Fried Oreos and Deep-Fried Twinkies
- Take two separate bowls to make the batters for your Twinkies and Oreos. Now take 2 cups of these mixes and mix them one by one with water. Add the water slowly and make a consistency that works best for your snacks. Make sure there is no knot left and your batter is buttery smooth, A thin fine layer works the best!
- Now, take a frying pan, don’t go for flat base ones. Add Vegetable Oil to it. Your oil should be 2 to 4 inches at height from the base of the pan. Heat it on a medium flame until you start feeling the fumes of heat coming up from the oil. Ideally, you should fry at 356-375?.
- Now, bring your Twinkies and Oreos (Freeze them before frying), coat them nicely with the batter, and straight away put them in the hot oil. Using a tong, let them fry from all sides by turning after a few seconds. Once you see that they have turned into a tempting golden-brown texture, take them out. Use a spider or a frying basket for this.
- Coat them with confectioner’s sugar if you want to add more sugar.
Note that the above quantity of batter mix would make 6 to 8 pieces of Twinkies and Oreos (each). You can add more quantity according to your requirement.
Can I prepare Deep-Fried Oreos and Deep-Fried Twinkies in an air fryer?
Deep Fried Oreos and Deep Fried Twinkies can be air-fried but they won’t give you the same taste as deep-fried ones. It takes 5 to 10 minutes to get these fried. So, those who have medical issues and are avoiding deep-fried snacks can prepare them in an air fryer as well. The recipe remains the same, just your frying utensil changes.
Order Your Batter Mixes Now!
You can have these scrummy yummy Twinkie and Oreo desserts anytime during the day. These are great to greet your guests and friends when you are running out of time or have unexpected guest visits. To turn a tiring mind into a blissfully happy place, have the crunchy bites of these finger-sized snacks. Order your pack of Deep Fried Twinkies Mix and Deep Fried Oreos Mix now to have the best guilty pleasure by your side. Also, to make them more finger-licking, add your favorite topping. Ice creams, jams, Nutella, melted chocolate, and frozen fruits, there is n number of tastes that can be perfectly blended with Deep Fried Oreos and Deep Fried Twinkies to make your snack time loaded with sweetness!