Select Global Solutions Dominican Republic Dominican Republic
2 months ago
100% remote job
Recruitment Consultant | Select Global Solutions | Dominican Republic
Select Global Solutions is an Executive Search and recruitment firm focussed on providing talent management solutions to leading companies across the world, with a focus on Africa, India and other Emerging Markets. We specialise in finding multi-cultural people that understand the nuances of working in different markets.
Our recruitment team possesses a unique blend of professional search experience, country knowledge and industry expertise. We place quality at the centre of everything we do and solicit candid feedback at every opportunity in order to continually improve our service to clients. Our rigorous search process starts by gaining a thorough understanding of the strategic goals of each client, organisation structure, the specific leadership roles and competencies needed to meet those goals, and the culture of the organization. Focusing on these underlying qualities allows us to take a... broader, more creative approach in identifying potential candidates.
We are able to customize the Executive Search and recruitment process to fit the requirements of our clients and have successfully placed candidates across the world in sectors such as IT, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Professional Services, FMCG and Construction.
Over the last 12 years, our team has been hiring mid and senior level talent, for both SME’s and multinationals across Africa, Middle East, India and other Emerging Markets. We have successfully closed CXO level roles: CEO, Business Head, CFO, COO ; Sales & Marketing Heads, Finance managers and much more.
Web Address : www.selectglobal.co.in
Our team is 100% remote working, and we provide autonomy and responsibility from Day 1. There is a limited hierarchy, and your success is driven by your performance, no matter your age or experience.
You Will Be Responsible For
• Partnering with senior management to develop and implement an organisational development strategy and structure that ensures organisational efficiency and effectiveness, promotes employee engagement and build a strong organisation culture.
• Developing and implementing programs that are aligned with the Company’s talent priorities.
• Engaging talent on their career and developmental needs.
• Conducting regular talent reviews to ensure succession planning for key positions.
• Developing recruitment and internal mobility programs to ensure a strong pipeline of internal and external candidates roles across all levels.
• Ensuring talent processes are implemented, communicated, and integrated across the business.
• Analysing and translating workforce data into talent insights to aid in data-driven decision making on talent.
• Engaging various stakeholders to review and improve competency frameworks and assessment procedures.
• Participating in and/or leading projects focused on continuous improvement.
• You have at least 1 year experience including solid experience in a similar role within Professional Services.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact and build credibility across all levels of the organisation.
• You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
• You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
• You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
What’s on Offer?
• Graduates can apply!
• International recruitment, flexibility, working from home
• Launch your career in Executive Search!
Tagged as: remote, remote job, virtual, Virtual Job, virtual position, Work at Home, work from home
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.