United Premier Montrose CO United States
2 months ago
Position : Med-surg Adult
$60/Hour , 13 Week Contract,72 Hours/week...
Shift Info : Nights 3-12's
• 1 Year of experience as Med-surg Adult required.
• BLS Certification required.
• PALS Certification required.
• Colorado state RN License preferred.
• Graduation from an accredited nursing program with an Associates, diploma or Bachelor’s degree.
• Position Overview:
• The Registered Nurse coordinates the plan of care, provides direct age appropriate nursing interventions and patient education, by collaborating with ancillary, nursing and other patient team personnel.
• Directs the team of CNA’s, LPN’s and Ward Secretaries.
• Works under the supervision of the nurse manager and/or house supervisor.
• Traveler's perm address must be at least 75 miles away from our facility. No local travelers will be considered
Submit your latest resume with following details
(1) Mobile Number
(2) Email ID
Are you authorizing us to submit your profile to Hiring Manager through our subsidiary company Staffig4US? (Yes / No)
Housing is NO longer included in our contracts. Traveler will need to secure housing by their own.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $60.00 per hour
• Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Montrose, CO 81401: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
• Have cover letter? Have any other skills related to this Job? Mention here.
• Are you authorizing us to submit your profile to Hiring Manager through our subsidiary company Staffig4US? (Yes / No)
• This is Traveller's Job, required to have permanent address greater than 75 miles from Montrose, CO. Do you qualify?
• Med-surg Adult RN: 1 year (Preferred)
• BLS Certification (Preferred)
• Colorado state RN License (Preferred)
• PALS Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
Montrose CO USA
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.