Opentrons Labworks Inc. London United Kingdom
1 week ago
Job Title: Director Sales, Europe
Reports to: Director of Sales and Senior VP of Sales
Location: Greater London Area, United Kingdom
Opentrons Labworks , Inc., is a disruptive life science company leveraging its integrated lab platform to supercharge the pace of innovation in research and healthcare. Opentrons Labworks is the parent company to business units Opentrons Robotics and Neochromosome . Through Opentrons Robotics, thousands of institutions are automating R&D operations with flexible, easy-to-use liquid handling lab robots. Through Neochromosome , biopharma and biotech at large can benefit from our world-class genome-scale cell engineering solutions. Learn more at https://www.opentronslabworks.com .
We provide excellent benefits, competitive compensation, equity packages, and opportunities for growth. If you are looking for your next exciting opportunity, come join us!
• Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for employees and their... families
• Paid Vacation, Parental and Sick Leave
• Generous Stock options
• 401k with 4% company match
• Long-term and short-term Life & Disability insurance
• And much more!
What You Will Do
• Hire and manage a small, focused sales team in the UK/EU including supporting roles like Field Application Scientists (FAS)
• Own and nurture a full-cycle sales pipeline from prospect and qualified lead to demo to the final sale
• Proactively create new opportunities in your territory and vertical, while effectively selling and supporting your account base
• Pipeline/Opportunity creation is a key KPI for this role
• Plan and host seminars and account specific events
• Lead video-conference demos and in-person demos/meetings to show robot’s capabilities and demonstrate Opentrons extensive value proposition
• Sell Opentrons full product portfolio (robots, modules, consumables, reagents) to defined customer base; proactively educate customers on new products and features
• Use Salesforce to maintain a meticulous sales pipeline & keep detailed records of customer interactions to achieve quarterly and annual quotas
• Foster strong, working relationships with Opentrons customers and colleagues through consistent, proactive, and thoughtful communication
• Function in a team selling environment by collaborating with pre-sales and post-sales support teams
What We Are Looking For
• 3+ years’ experience managing a high performing sales team
• 4+ years’ experience in a full-cycle sales role in the life sciences industry
• Automation or liquid handling sales/experience strongly preferred
• Strong track record of exceeding sales goals
• Highly self-directed, goal oriented, and show excellent independent judgment
• Passionate about life-science and the all-encompassing solutions it can provide to many of the world’s biggest problems
• Comfortable with the uncertainty of charting new territory and relish the thrill of moving fast to solve tough problems and growth within a dynamic startup environment
• Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in a life-science discipline
Opentrons is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Brief Description (Optional)
You will be the first commercial hire for Opentrons in the UK/EU. We are looking for a sales executive who will be responsible for direct sales, working with and supporting our local distributors as well as hiring a few key team members, both sales and support, that you will ultimately manage
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.