Trafigura Montevideo Montevideo Department Uruguay
2 weeks ago
Main Purpose::Ensure an optimal working environment in our building. Be responsible for performing regular Facilities safety and security inspections, maintaining our building's equipment and supervising cleaning, security and maintenance crews. Liaise with Facilities Manager and rest of the team in order to generate process efficiencies and promote a productive and safe environment.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
Knowledge and Skills:
• 2 Years' experience in Facilities, Construction/Architect studio or building and equipment maintenance role.
• Ability to respond to building and equipment emergencies.
• Facilities course or Technique degree in Architecture/Construction. Not mandatory.
• Microsoft Office (knowledge in Excel).
• Excellent organizational, communication skills.
• Ability to work independently under pressure.
• Availability to work fulltime.
• Languages: excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
•... Coordinate all monthly preventive maintenance (25 vendors).
• Coordinate corrective maintenance when needed.
• Supervise vendors in building, including after hours work and ensure that services follow contract terms (scope of work, SLAs, etc.).
• Coordinate vendors access to the building and business park.
• Coordinate smoke detectors bypass, cleaning, etc. for each specific work.
• Control vendors documentation in terms of HSE (health and thirdparty insurance, employee legal documentation and contributions, etc.).
• Liaise with Trafigura preventionist to ensure that all works inside the building comply with security standards and processes.
• Receive and update maintenance employees' request (Request Manager Tool).
• Preform office daily inspections to ensure good conditions of the facilities.
• Submit purchases requests to Facilities Assistant for specific materials/supplies.
• Coordinate frequent meeting with onsite staff (cleaning, security guards, maintenance) to ensure they are working aligned with Trafigura standards, considering events calendar (external visits, internal events, etc.).
• Communicate staff all maintenance activities that may impact in the office operation.
• Generate monthly maintenance reports.
• Receive and control all suppliers monthly report and service orders.
• Maintain equipment inventory updated and coordinate with Accounting any modification in the active assets list.
• Update any modifications of the equipment inventory in the Free Zone customs system (including IT).
• Organize storage rooms (coordinate cleanings and in/out moves).
• Manage all building's keys (inventory, generate copies, etc.).
• Electricity reports (quarterly basis).
• Solar panel energy generation and saving reports.
• Active participation in all remodeling and construction projects in Montevideo office (quotations, design, supervision, reports of costs and time schedule, etc.).
• Look for saving opportunities in terms of electricity, water use and other green iniciatives.
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
Founded in 1993, Trafigura is one of the largest physical commodities trading groups in the world. At the heart of global supply, Trafigura connects the world with the vital resources it needs.
Through our Oil & Petroleum Products, Metals and Minerals, and Power and Renewables divisions, we deploy infrastructure, skills and a global network to move commodities from where they are plentiful to where they are needed most, forming strong relationships that make supply chains more efficient, secure and sustainable.
Trafigura also owns and operates a number of industrial assets including a majority share of global multi-metals producer Nyrstar and fuel storage and distribution company Puma Energy; and joint ventures Impala Terminals, a port and logistics provider, and Nala Renewables, a power and renewable energy investment and development platform.
With over 1,000 shareholders, Trafigura is owned by its employees and employs over 13,000 people working in 48 countries
Montevideo Montevideo Department Uruguay
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.