Nestlé İstanbul Turkey
2 weeks ago
Primary Location : Istanbul/Maslak
Title: Accounting and Reporting Manager
Location: Maslak/ Istanbul
We are currently looking for a Account and Reporting Manager to join our F&C team.
• Establishes financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting financial information
• Key activities:
• Proper and accurate maintenance of the company's financial records in accordance with local statutory regulations and Nestle Accounting Standards.
• Preparation of timely and accurate Financial Statements and other reports to show the financial results of the company's operations to meet internal and external requirements
• Apply compliance with fiscal requirements to protect the company from unnecessary tax liability for Nestlé group in Turkey.
• Ensure compliance with tax laws and ensure tax optimization within business objectives
• Responsible for the production and distribution of timely... accurate, and relevant reporting and analysis to internal and external stakeholders.
• Proper and accurate maintenance of the financial records in accordance with Nestle Accounting Standards.
• Proper and accurate maintenance of the financial records in accordance with Local Legislation
• You will provide appropriate insights and strongly support a fact-based decision-making process, based on business environment & specialist financial knowledge.
Qualifications required for this position are as follows;
• Min has 4-5 years of team management experience in a similar position
• Qualified Accountant
• Fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry experience
• Experience within a network organisation
• Knowledge of Nestle Accounting Standards
• Knowledge of Turkish Tax System
• Nessoft / SAP experience
• Good Excel skills
• Good knowledge of business principles and best practices to ensure sustainability of business and drive continuous performance improvement
• Effective utilisation of resources to deliver KPIs and SLAs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.