Mondelez International Gebze Kocaeli Turkey
2 weeks ago
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
Heating, cooling, compressed air systems, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC) systems operation and maintenance experince will be a plus.
Typically, you will require a bachelor’s degree in an Electrical Engineering with 1-3 years of maintenance experince with Power Distrubution Center and Energy Monitoring System (EMS).
How you will contribute
• Manage and Lead Electrical Safety Process
• Construct, test, maintain, and repair substation relay and control systems, HVAC systems, Waste Water Treatment Plant, Boilers, Air Compressors and pump stations.
• Inspect or monitor energy systems, including heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) or daylighting systems to determine energy use or potential energy savings.
• Analyze energy usage data. Identify energy savings opportunities and make recommendations to achieve more... energy efficient operation.
• Manage the development, design, or construction of energy conservation projects to ensure acceptability of budgets and time lines, conformance to federal and state laws, or adherence to approved specifications.
• Conduct energy audits to evaluate energy use, costs, or conservation measures
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
• 1-3 years of verifiable experience in electrical maintenance in multinational companies.
• Experience with SAP PM module and Advanced MS Office Package
• Knowledge of root cause analysis.
• Ability to negotiate with internal and external suppliers.
• Methodical and systematic work style.
• Flexibility in the face of changes, proactivity, self-management and willingness to work as a team complete the profile.
• Integrated Systems, TPM, 5s, etc. is vital for the position.
What extra ingredients you will bring:
Education / Certifications:
BSc, Electrical Engineer
Job specific requirements:
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland.
No Relocation support available Business Unit Summary W hat makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance each day, to put a smile on people’s faces.
We are the world’s leading maker of chocolate, biscuits, candy and gum with outstanding brands like Alpen Gold, Oreo, Milka, Yubileynoye, Dirol and Halls.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Mondelēz International, our purpose is to empower people to snack right through offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. That means delivering a broader range of delicious, high-quality snacks that nourish life's moments, made with sustainable ingredients and packaging that consumers can feel good about.
We have a rich portfolio of strong brands – both global and local. Including many household names such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits;
Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate;
Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. We are proud to hold the number 1 position globally in biscuits, chocolate and candy as well as the No. 2 position in gum
Our 80,000 Makers and Bakers are located in our operations in more than 80 countries and are working to sell our products in over 150 countries around the world. They are energized for growth and critical to us living our purpose and values. We are a diverse community that can make things happen, and happen fast
Gebze Kocaeli Türkiye
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.