Now Education United Kingdom United Kingdom
2 weeks ago
Now Education are working in partnership with multiple Secondary Schools in Lincoln and surrounding area, and are looking for Supply Teachers to join us on day-to-day, short-term or long-term basis.
Are you an experienced Teacher that loves teaching but missing some work-life balance? Are you and ECT looking for diverse experiences before settling into your first permanent role? Please get in touch now for a confidential chat.
You will have a chance to work in a variety of secondary schools, delivering engaging lessons, maintaining a positive classroom environment, whilst embracing the freedom to work on days of your choice.
Key Responsibilities:- Delivering pre-planned lessons across various subjects and year groups
• Providing engaging and interactive teaching that caters to various learning styles and abilities
• Managing classroom behaviour and ensuring that students adhere to school rules and policies
• Building rapport with students and establishing productive relationships... with fellow staff members
Requirements:- QTS / QTLS / PGCE or other relevant teaching qualifications
• Strong subject knowledge and the ability to deliver engaging lessons across different age groups
• Adaptability and flexibility to thrive in new environments and embrace varied teaching methods
• Effective classroom management skills to create a positive and inclusive learning atmosphere
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with students
In recognition of your hard work and expertise, we offer:- Competitive rates of pay (PAYE) £120-£160 per day
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant
• A variety of day to day and long-term positions to suit your needs
• Opportunity to gain experience in diverse classroom settings
• Ongoing support and professional development
• £100 referral scheme
If you are interested in joining us, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this position isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new role in education, please contact your local Now Education Lincoln office on (phone number removed) for a confidential chat on your career and different opportunities that we have available.
NOW Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); due diligence check including social media; qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references to cover a minimum period of 2 years
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.