Good Brothers Co.,Ltd Yangon Burma
2 weeks ago
We will be recruiting for this position at the upcoming JobNATION job fair on 16th September 2023 at Novotel Yangon.
If you apply for this job now and are shortlisted, then please come to the job fair and we will have an interview booth ready for you.
• Setup Standard Operating Procedures regarding inventory processes
• Train the inventory Staff to develop inventory processes performance.
• An inventory audit plan must be drawn up and must be counting and audit inventory (stock taking) the warehouse of each sale business unit, corporate warehouses and branches warehouses during the financial year.
• Auditing and recommending the corporate logistics department’s expenses and budget.
• Minimum recorder level must be set to avoid product shortages and overs in warehouse.
• Responsible for forecasting company’s future stock needs.
• Report and analyze inventory data and present results to Asst; Head of Corporate Logistics Department and Head of Corporate Logistics Department monthly.
•... Must have a B. Com (or) LCCI Level-III.
• Must be under 40 years old.
• Must have at least 5 years of experience managing Inventory Control Processes.
• Must be familiarly with SAP Software especially for inventory software such as SAP, MBC, ERP, etc.
• Must be able to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook Mail and Microsoft 365 proficiently.
• Must be able to travel to branch offices for inventory counting (stock taking) according to the nature of the business.
• Phone Bill Allowance
• Lunch Provided
• Travel Allowance
Yangon Myanmar (Burma)
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.