BrokerLink Insurance Elliot Lake Canada
1 week ago
Being a part of BrokerLink, means you live our values: to act with integrity, be respectful of others, have a customer-driven mindset, strive for excellence and always treat others with generosity. These values drive our diversity and inclusion efforts to ensure a respectful and inclusive work environment is present.
We want like-minded individuals who want to provide the highest level of customer service, who carry themselves with utmost professionalism.
We want to invest in you! Your success is our success and our purpose of "we're here to help people" is what motivates us to keep the amazing talent we attract, for a long time. We want to bring out the best of all our team members! Offering countless opportunities to grow and an environment which values our most important assets, you, our team members. We have over 200 offices across Canada, ask us about our flexible work arrangements!
We are looking for a Branch Manager, Personal Insurance to join Brokerlink and work out of our... Elliot Lake office on a Permanent (Ft) Basis.
As part of our employee promise, here are some of the many perks of working with us:
• Flexible health and dental insurance benefits package
• Personal Spending amount to invest in your healthy lifestyle
• RRSP - Registered Retirement Savings Plan with Company matching
• ESPP - Employee Share Purchase Plan (TSX:IFC) program with matching aspect
• 'Dress for your day', dress according to your daily schedule
• Competitive compensation package with bonus aspect
• Employee discount program, including Apple, Bell, Rogers and more!
• Paid Time Off in the form of: Personal days, Volunteer days, Exam/Study Time, Jury Duty and starting at 3 weeks of vacation per year!
• Working for an employer who is regularly recognized as one of Canada's best employers such as Kincentric 2022
What the Role Entails.
• Build and lead a highly engaged team
• Drive growth and deliver second to none customer experience
• Work with your management team and peers to develop business strategies which deliver outperformance.
• Implement and execute on these plans by leveraging your team's talents and skills sets and through regional collaboration.
• Contribute to driving growth and brand awareness in your Territory, by planning and driving marketing initiatives.
• Accountable for overall recruiting and staffing of your team.
• Responsible for managing, coaching, and developing your team. This includes conducting regular one on one meetings with direct reports and proactively managing succession plans for the team.
• Building and executing Engagement Action Plans. Motivate staff to participate in company objectives and continuously keep them informed of changes or new directions.
• Responsible for ensuring that quality of service meets expected standards.
• Examine customer experience and implement tools and programs to enhance their experience.
• Analyze and resolve service and sales problems and follow up with clients on escalated issues as required.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with our key insurer partners.
• Assist in preparing and monitoring all branch level operating and expense budgets
The Successful candidate will have:
• If you feel you have the equivalent skills, please apply*
• Leadership and management experience in insurance brokerage operations.
• Strong track record of leading highly engaged teams across multiple locations.
• Experience leading in a hybrid environment.
• Understand the needs of the customer (internal and external).
• Strong communication and negotiation skills.
• Strong team player and collaborator.
• College or university degree in related area or commensurate work experience.
• Management of projects or initiatives outside of daily areas of responsibilities with multiple stakeholders.
• Analytical and problem-solving abilities; develops optimal solutions that maximize organizational performance.
• Required to travel within the Region as needed
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
BrokerLink is committed to providing an accessible environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.
BrokerLink is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive environment which embraces our diversities and sees them as our strength! We want to foster a workplace that makes all our team members and customers feel welcome and appreciated.
Discover more about BrokerLink! Visit our new dedicated Webpage - https://www.brokerlink.ca/campaign/discover-brokerlink
At BrokerLink, we value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that inspires each of us to be the best we can be. Join our team and make a difference
Elliot Lake ON
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.