talentCru Johannesburg South Africa
2 weeks ago
The Infrastructure Project Delivery programme is aimed at ensuring that Infrastructure South Africa (ISA) provides requisite Technical Support to Project Sponsors and Implementing Agents (IA’s) on the priority and catalytic social and infrastructure projects and programmes. ...
• Work together with the ISA built environment team within ISA on all matters including the management, design, development, creation, and maintenance of priority construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner.• Provide oversight role on site investigations conducted and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other).• Exercise oversight on technical and feasibility studies and blueprints that satisfy technical specifications.• Manage overall risks to include materials and costs.• Innovative leadership to creatively resolve any emerging problems/deficiencies.• Oversee the comprehensive reporting process to identified stakeholders, including the Executive Committee... in ISA.• Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required.TECHNICAL/FUNCTIONAL COMPETENCIES:
• Excellent management and leadership skills • Excellent communication and report writing skills• Self-starter who solves problems with little to no guidance• Strong business and financial acumen• Strong Project Management Skills• Strong Analytical Skills• Planning and Organizing • Problem Solving• Attention to detail
• Self-motivated and self-driven skills• Coping with pressures and Setbacks• Negotiating and influencing• Interpersonal skills• Client management
Special Requirement: As our entity (IDC) provides financing and funding, the need to ensure Trust, Honesty and Integrity in all financial and non-financial activities must be above reproach....
JOB PURPOSE: The focus of the programme is to accelerate priority infrastructure focusing on local government infrastructure projects (municipal water and sanitation) and national programmes such as rural bridges, schools, provincial roads and state buildings/precinct. This position focuses on conducting site investigations, analysing data and providing required engineering support to ISA clients and stakeholders.
• A recognised B Eng Degree (NQF 7) and a post graduate qualification (NQF8) or higher qualification as recognised by SAQA in Civil Engineering.• Registration with the Engineering Council of South Africa (ECSA) as a Professional Engineer (Pr. Eng.)
• A minimum of 10 years Senior Management level experience• Experience in roads, bridges, municipal and social infrastructure. • Knowledge and understanding of different suites of contracts (e.g., FIDC, GCC, NEC etc).• Knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001 and 14001• Knowledge and experience of computer skills (e.g., MS Office) including engineering software
Johannesburg South Africa
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.