TD Synnex Toronto Canada
2 weeks ago
We are looking to hire an expert Logistics Associate to join our dynamic team at TD Synnex in Mississauga, ON.
Growing your career as a Full Time Logistics Associate is a great opportunity to develop key skills.
If you are strong in communication, presentation and have the right talent for the job, then apply for the position of Logistics Associate at TD Synnex today
About the role: In this role, you'd be a permanent team member at one of our Logistics Centers (Warehouses). You'll qualify for full corporate health benefits, earn additional pay for overtime, late shifts and equipment training, and have the opportunity to grow your career within our facility. We're excited to meet you **Hours are Mon-Fri 6:30am-2:30pm What you'll do:
• Obtain required level of knowledge and understanding within the company's WMS
• Forklift certified employees will be required to use various MHE to put away or obtain large items at ground level or on high shelves, for shipping.
• The employee will... review work requests or tasks for items needed and ensure proper products are put away or picked from appropriate area.
• Employee will use a RF scanner.
• Ensure complete product accuracy of each order, while maintaining set operational standards, so as to provide quality customer service. Maintain 100% accuracy.
• Able to lift up to 50lbs, any additional weight is to be lifted with assistance.
• Adheres to all TD SYNNEX Canada, Provincial and Federal Health and Safety Policies, procedures and standards.
What we're looking for:
• 2-3 years of machine operation
• Forklift and Reach Truck experience preferred
Additional skills :
• Computer Literate
• Experience with RF Scan Guns and a warehouse management system, preferably SAP
• Able to perform basic mathematical calculations
What's In It For You?
• Elective Benefits: Our programs are tailored to your country to best accommodate your lifestyle.
• Grow Your Career: Accelerate your path to success (and keep up with the future) with formal programs on leadership and professional development, and many more on-demand courses.
• Elevate Your Personal Well-Being: Boost your financial, physical, and mental well-being through seminars, events, and our global Life Empowerment Assistance Program.
• Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: It's not just a phrase to us; valuing every voice is how we succeed. Join us in celebrating our global diversity through inclusive education, meaningful peer-to-peer conversations, and equitable growth and development opportunities.
• Make the Most of our Global Organization : Network with other new co-workers within your first 30 days through our onboarding program.
• Connect with Your Community: Participate in internal, peer-led inclusive communities and activities, including business resource groups, local volunteering events, and more environmental and social initiatives.
Don't meet every single requirement? Apply anyway. At TD SYNNEX, we're proud to be recognized as a great place to work and a leader in the promotion and practice of diversity, equity and inclusion. If you're excited about working for our company and believe you're a good fit for this role, we encourage you to apply. You may be exactly the person we're looking for Logistics Associate TD Synnex Mississauga
Benefits of working as a Logistics Associate in Mississauga, ON:
• Learning opportunities
• Company offers career progression opportunities
• Generous Compensation
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.