Emprego Rosario Santa Fe Province Argentina
2 weeks ago
Who is our client and your future employer?:
Ranked among the world's largest petrochemicals manufacturers, it is a public company based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. With operations in around 50 countries, The Company has a global workforce of over 31,000 talented individuals. The company operates through three strategic Business Units - Petrochemicals, Agri-Nutrients and Specialties.
They support customers by identifying and developing opportunities in key end markets such as construction, medical devices, packaging, Agri-nutrients, electrical and electronics, transportation, and clean energy.
The company's manufacturing, sales, technology, and innovation facilities are located throughout the globe and are managed by four regional offices: the Middle East and Africa, Asia, the Americas, and Europe.
The Company invests heavily in Technology and Innovation (T&I).
The T&I facilities are spread across the globe with hundreds of dedicated scientists contributing to the ongoing development... of new patents and certifications.
The job opportunity you have long waited for. LHR Americas recruit people from around the world to work in Saudi Arabia.
Who are we looking for?:
We are looking for a Lead Control System Engineer who will be responsible for the design, review and verification of control system engineering on assigned projects to ensure safe, high quality, fit for purpose design in addition to providing consultancy services and studies to our client Affiliates.
As a lead you shall ensure control system engineering is aligned with all disciplines, executing the work within budget and on schedule whilst motivating and managing a team of engineers and designers and developing younger engineers.
• Bachelor Degree in Instrumentation and Control / Electronics Engineering, Masters degree beneficial but not essential
• Typically 10 years' experience in petrochemical, fertilizer, refining, oil or gas industrial environment. Typically, 7 years should be with a recognized international FEED/EPC contractor, performing control system engineering to build green and brown field facilities in the petrochemical, or related chemical and Fertilizer industry.
• Experience in the following
• Complete project cycle (basic engineering and detailed engineering including construction, precommissioning and commissioning support) of green/ brown field projects is ideal.
• Resolving operational/design issues
• Control system design specialty related to PDP & FEED
• Pretender stage design
• Scheduling, manhour control, productivity and status reporting
• Also have following:
• Typical FEED project size of circa 50,000 hrs.
• Up to date with the latest technical developments in the respective fields of expertise
• Supporting Procurement in meeting clients/vendors
• To be competent in the following areas:
• Deep knowledge of relevant international codes i.e. API, IEC, ISA, NFPA, PIP, ASME, ANSI standards and Industrial practices and regulations
• Capability to interpret Project standards, specifications, analyze exceptions when put up by vendors/contractors and to provide technical and engineering support to control system issues.
• Shall possess knowledge to review/update and develop company's control system standards.
• Comprehensive and in
- depth knowledge is essential for handling of all the activities related to development / review of control system engineering deliverables during basic and detailed engineering phases of major projects.
• Experience in preparation of control system specification, logic diagram, I/O allocation based in process philosophy.
• Experience in preparation of Request for quotations, Material requisitions, evaluation of Technical offers, project specifications.
• Capability to review and approve control system design document.
• Knowledge in Value Engineering techniques/ practices
• Troubleshooting all control system related malfunctions and shall have core strength to carryout Root Cause Analysis of plant's chronic problems and develop the solution for resolving such problems.
• Work with vendor technical representatives to resolve technical problems.
• Indepth experience in control system design in PDP & FEED.
• Preparation of proposal for PDP and FEED
• Train, coach and mentor
• Preparing technical articles for publication and presentation at conferences
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English Language
• Strong interpersonal, leadership, planning, communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong planning, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Good presentation skills.
• Able to do following
- take proper and quick decision.
- work independently
- manage all aspects regarding to Instrumentation design engineering
- provide and develop appropriate technical solutions for specific project issues
• Ensure the delivery of challenging project and client targets using sound technical knowledge and decision
Rosario Santa Fe Province Argentina
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.