Talentvis Bangkok Thailand
2 weeks ago
*Responsibilities / Introduction*
• Work with fast-paced and stable digital marketing agencies.
• Handle customers' marketing campaign to design and plan media to achieve customer's objective with budgeting efficiancy.
• Plan and develop digital media strategies, media touch-point planning, as well as media cost and effectiveness analysis via all integrated online, social network, mobile, digital PR and other interactive channels.
• Optimize media, buy and manage media campaigns in both direct buy and programmatic fashion through DSPs, Exchanges and Biddable media (Facebook, Youtube, Search etc).
• Analyse and evaluate performance data and recommend appropriate actions based on conclusions.
• Recommend campaign optimization options to ensure successful campaign delivery and Monitor ad delivery.
• Handle report - Collate statistical and compile online data presenting to customers.
• Project coordination among clients, internal, and media suppliers
• Keep up-to-date knowledge of best... practices, strategies and offerings within the performance and programmatic space.
• Bacheler DEgree in any fieelds.
• Strong in Digital Media Planner with minimum 2-4 years direct experience
• Excellent understanding of online media planning, implementation and optimizations.
• Good experience in Social Media Ads (Facebook, IG, Twitter, Tiktok or etc.)
• Skill in operations/Search Marketing/ Exchange/DSP-related preferred.
• Good understanding in digital and programmatic media like Paid Search and Facebook Ads.
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills, including an analytic and fact-based approach to problem-solving.
• Good communication and presentation skills - Strong Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint skills.
• Multitask skills - ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously and interact with multiple internal teams.
• Initiative, creative and thinks outside of the box.
• Works effectively in a fast-paced, energetic team environment
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.