ICDS Recruitment County Dublin Ireland
2 weeks ago
Role: Junior Site Engineer
Junior Site Engineer required to join one of Ireland’s leading #groundimprovement contractor for projects throughout Ireland. Ideally based in the Midlands or Dublin regions, the position is site-based and will vary depending on the project.
• Setting Out
• Overseeing Earthworks
• Site/land Surveying
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, LSS and AutoCAD.
• Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly on-site.
• Assisting the procurement department
• Assisting the commercial department
• Tracking site records
• Completing labour and plant returns
• General site civil engineering daily tasks
• Must hold a degree in civil Engineering or similar
• Must have a minimum of 1-2 years of recent experience in Civil Engineering projects in Ireland or the UK (mandatory)
• Must know about setting out equipment including GPS, Site engineer level, Total Station.
• Experience in... earthworks (preferred)
Please apply online or contact Nithin at ICDS
County Dublin Ireland
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.