Northwestern Mutual United States (+1 other) Costa Rica
1 week ago
Financial Advisor - "Choose a Career That Lets You Live Life Differently!"
Recognized by FORTUNE as one of the "World's Most Admired" companies, Northwestern Mutual (NM) has been among the leaders in the financial services industry for nearly 160 years. NM has a proven track record of financial success...
By joining our team, you'll have access to the following:
• The average first-year Financial Advisor performance earnings range from $90,000 to $210,000.
• Sponsorship for Life and Health licensure, SIE, Series 63, 7, and CFP.
• Unique opportunity to pursue leadership and specialized roles.
• An award-winning training program to help you get started.
• Personalized coaching, assistance with market development, and administrative support.
• Eligibility for Launch Accelerator Program stipend, an opportunity to earn an additional $750 weekly in addition to performance base compensation.
• While you help your clients achieve financial security, Northwestern Mutual will also help you.
• Comprehensive medical coverage.
• Two company-funded retirement plans.
• 401(k) matching option.
• Group life and disability income insurance.
• Sponsorship of licensing and designations.
• Personalized mentorship from top-performing advisors.
• Mentorship and professional development training throughout your entire career.
• A culture that promotes diversity, teamwork, work/life balance, recognition, and rewards.
• Full financial support for professional designations and professional business growth certifications.
• Performance-based compensation through commissions, bonuses, repeat business, client retention, and stipends.
• Identify potential clients with marketing and branding resources provided by NM.
• Schedule appointments and meetings with potential clients.
• Create strategies for clients in insurance coverage, investment planning, cash management, and other areas to help them reach financial objectives.
• Make product recommendations to help your clients meet their financial goals.
• Provide ongoing support and service for your clients
• Manage and update client portfolios.
• Answer client questions about financial plans and provide financial advice.
• Bachelor's Degree.
• Located in the San Jose, CA, area.
• Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• A commitment to ongoing learning, including staying current on financial changes.
• Must complete a background check
United States (+1 other)
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.