WGA (Wallbridge Gilbert Aztec) Brisbane QLD Australia
2 weeks ago
WGA is an Australian and New Zealand company like no other – we are owned by the employees, loved by our long-term clients, with deep roots in our communities. We like to think of ourselves as one of the leading boutique engineering solutions firms across Australia and New Zealand.
We are proud to have creatively and safely delivered engineering solutions for billions of dollars’ worth of infrastructure projects – from rocket launch facilities to renewable energy projects – from the most advanced sporting venues, learning and health environments – transport on land, sea and in the air.
Due to internal growth and development, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and proactive Personal Assistant to support our joint Regional Managers. As the lead for a small Administration team, the Personal Assistant also ensures the delivery of effective administration capability across the QLD region.
Reporting to the Group Administration Manager and working closely with the Joint... Regional Managers your responsibilities will include:
• Managing calendars to coordinate project and business operations, proactively deconflicting and rescheduling appointments
• Anticipating, proactively tracking and assisting with close out of actions
• Screening telephone calls and emails on behalf of leadership, fielding enquiries and requests, redirecting and escalating matters as appropriate
• Coordinating and providing meeting support, travel arrangements and business documentation for leadership
• Supervising a small team, providing direction of daily operations and actively contributing to the delivery of effective Administration capability
• Overseeing management of office suppliers, equipment, consumables, facilities, vehicles
• Supervising/directing external contractors
• Ensuring cost effective solutions in line with budget
• Overseeing building projects, renovations and refurbishments in line with leadership direction
• Coordinating office relocations and seating moves
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess The Following
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills with the ability to build effective and inclusive relationships
• Extensive experience in customer service and relationship management
• Extensive administrative experience including diary management, travel management, document management, event management, expense management
• Significant experience in a supervisory/team mentoring capacity providing effective guidance and training to others
• Significant experience in proactive ownership and action of tasks, coordinating with multiple stakeholders, providing regular updates
With a team of over 580 people, WGA provides a rich, diverse, and empowered workplace, and offers you a chance to work alongside some of the best in the business. WGA offers an outstanding working environment that fosters and supports mutual learning, respect, dignity, cultural openness, and an appreciation of differing perspectives and backgrounds. We strive to offer inspiring career paths and a selection of fantastic employee benefits.
Why should you apply? If you enjoy engaging with people, high quality delivery, have a solutions-focused mindset, and want to be part of a thriving team, then WGA is for you.
For more information contact Briony Alessandrini – Group People & Culture Manager
Brisbane QLD Australia
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.