Digital-Connections Brisbane QLD Australia
2 weeks ago
About The Role
To support the success of this successful organisation, we are currently seeking a .net developer to join the Technology team in the Brisbane office.
The Senior .net Programmer is responsible for the design and delivery of software solutions to meet the business needs. The key focus of the role is designing elegant solutions that can be delivered to market quickly with a high level of quality.
It is the intention of this role that it assists this client and its customers to maintain their market leading position by consistently being first to market with high quality application features. This is done through the adoption of industry leading tools, technologies, practices and methods by the development team.
The .net developer's primary role within these objectives is to ensure the applications delivered to the customer are well engineered. As the design custodian, the Developer will ensures that solutions will be easy to maintain and extend while providing the... expected business benefits. The role is also expected to provide technical and corporate expertise; and to exercise the judgement required to deal effectively with escalating critical issues to management.
To ensure success you will possess:
• A minimum of 4 years’ experience as a software developer with experience using Microsoft development tools
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
• Attitude to undertake responsibilities and take ownership of your work
• Excellent time management and leaderships skills
• Demonstrated expertise designing data models and developing complex stored procedures.
• Demonstrated experience of the system development lifecycle, including requirements clarification, data analysis, component design and development, component testing and release management.
• Knowledge of superannuation business processes and system interactions
• As well as the above skills and experience, we would also be looking for the following technical skills:
• Substantial development experience in .Net and C# platforms.
• Proven skills developing with Json, XML, Soap, REST and Swagger
• TDD an BDD
• Architecture design / business specifications and troubleshoot existing code
• Understanding of technical networking concepts and Microsoft operating systems • Understanding of architecture components (principles, patterns, standards and guidelines), how they are applied, their benefits and applicability.
What you need to do now If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me on 0402 458 957 or Email [email protected]
Brisbane QLD Australia
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.