North West Anglia NHS Foundation Trust Huntingdon United Kingdom
1 week ago
• Previous applicants need not apply**
An exciting opportunity has arisen within General Surgery. We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our very busy and dedicated admin team.
The successful candidate will provide administrative support to the Senior Medical Secretary and clinical team within the Department and also ensuring the provision of an effective, efficient and professional service for our patients.
The post holder will be expected to perform a high level of secretarial and administration tasks within General Surgery. You will need to be able to work efficiently, with a high degree of accuratecy and work flexibly and confidentially across the Trust independently and as part of a team liaising with colleagues at all levels.
You will have good communication skills and will be responsive to the needs of the service. You will be a point of contact for patients, speciality teams and other departments for all enquiries relating to patient... admissions. You will be responsible for the tracking of patient pathways in accordance with the National targets.
We are committed to ensure a work-life balance to all our staff by offering full time and part time roles, flexible working hours on a shift pattern to fit around your family life.
We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from disabled, Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) and candidates form our local communities.
Benefits to you
• 27 days annual leave for new starters, rising to 29 days after five years of service and 33 days after 10 years of service, plus 8 Bank Holidays (pro-rata for part time staff);
• NHS Pension Scheme:
• Flexible working opportunities;
• Increased hourly rates for unsociable hours e.g. night shifts, weekends, bank holidays;
• Career development and training;
• Wellbeing support and activities;
• In-house physiotherapy Service;
• On-site canteens with subsidised meals;
• Subsidised staff parking (currently free).
• Free Stagecoach Bus Travel to and from work within Cambridgeshire and Peterborough
For further details / informal visits contact: Name: Joy Newman Job title: Admin & Performance Co-Ordinator Email address: [email protected] Telephone number: 01733 678654
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.