TMF Group Quito Ecuador
2 weeks ago
Job no: 565485
Quito, Ecuador, Bogota, Colombia
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. We provide legal, financial and employee administration through TMF Group's teams in 120 offices.
• Register in the corresponding module of the accounting information system the purchase invoices or equivalent documents and other accounting receipts generated during each period.
• Record depreciation, amortization and accounting estimates during each period.
• Calculate and record the difference in change.
• Register, control and update the accounts related to Advances, Deferred Expenses, Fixed Assets, Provisions and Inventories.
• Perform bank reconciliations.
• Update the Books monthly after the Senior Approvals.
• File the accounting receipts and their corresponding supports.
•... Analyze and reconcile the accounting accounts in charge on a monthly basis, preparing a report of the findings detected and correcting the inconsistencies found. Using the formats established for this purpose.
• Comply with the balance sheet closing schedules and reports.
• Generation of AP (Account Payable) Report.
• Analysis of accounts for corporate reporting.
• Comply with the tasks assigned by the immediate superior
• University Student from sixth semester hereinafter or degree as a CPA
• English: is not required.
• 2+ years' experience in accounts payables and balance reconciliation.
• Knowledge in IFRS and taxes
- knowledge in Oracle ERP and excel.
• Good organization skills
Make an impact
Our global presence in more than 80 countries allows you to impact how global and diverse clients do business as well as give back to the global communities we operate in
Be part of One TMF
At TMF Group, it's our people who make us who we are. Our company thrives on entrepreneurial spirit and is full of proactive people who combine enthusiasm with responsibility and accountability.
A world of opportunity
Regardless of where you are in your career, TMF Group opens a world of opportunity where you will be part of our team and is supported in your global career journey.
Advertised: 10 Aug 2023 SA Pacific Standard Time
Applications close: 10 Sep 2023 SA Pacific Standard Time
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.