Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Montalcino Province of Siena Italy
2 months ago
• *Discover your Calling**
We are recruiting for a Restaurant Manager position to join the Food and Beverage Team at Rosewood Castiglion del Bosco
As Restaurant Manager, you will ensure that all the outlets and events operate successfully, in accordance with the standard of the hotel and are individually profitable.
Rosewood Castiglion del Bosco is located in Montalcino, Tuscany, in the heart of the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Val d’Orcia, and it is infused with breath-taking natural beauty, Italian heritage and lifestyle, and a vibrant culture defined by centuries of history and traditions. The resort offers 42 suites, 11 villas, two restaurants, a cooking school, The Spa and a curated selection of activities and excursions. The 5000-acre estate also embraces an historical Brunello di Montalcino winery and an exclusive private members' golf club.
Rosewood Hotels and Resorts operates a distinctive collection of 30 iconic hotels and resorts in 17... countries around the world. Guided by our A Sense of Place® philosophy, each property offers residential-style luxury, intuitive service, and a distinct character inspired by the culture, history, geography, and community of its locale.
• *Relationship Hospitality**
We believe that true hospitality springs from the nurturing and building of strong and lasting relationships with fellow associates, guests, partners, and the communities. We do this by recognizing and valuing each other on a personal level, understanding individuality and respecting differences. We recognize our guests’ individual needs, engage them with warm and genuine service, delivered with passion and dedication on a day-by-day basis.
At Rosewood Castiglion del Bosco we want our associates to feel appreciated for everything they do and bring to the company’s success. We believe that an excellent work-life balance is one of the keys to employee engagement and satisfaction, as well as continuous training and opportunities for professional growth within an international company such as Rosewood Hotels & Resorts. This is our way to say **Thank You.**
When you work for us you:
- Get 2 days off per week
- Enjoy the benefits of overtime payment _(applies to selected roles)_
- Free return shuttle from Buonconvento to Rosewood Castiglion del Bosco from morning till late
- Single/double room accommodation directly rented by the hotel on your behalf
- Canteen service managed by one of the best Italian collective catering companies;
- Complimentary Laundry on a selected number of items
- 90-day induction program for new joiners
- LQA and Forbes standard trainings, Attitude Training, Managerial Effectiveness, Train the Trainer
- Monthly appreciation and recognition contest among Associates;
- Task force opportunity worldwide;
- Will have the pleasure of working for the 2022 ‘Best Hotel in the World’ according to Travel + Leisure magazine
- Ensures that all associates deliver the brand promise and provide exceptional guest service at all times.
- Works closely with other Outlet Managers in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
- Ensures that Food and Beverage associates work in a supportive and flexible manner with other departments, in a spirit of “We work through Teams”.
- Responsible for delivering on the brand promise and provides exceptional dining experience at all times.
- Knows LQA standards and applies them consistently. He/She also ensures that the people he supervises also know the processes and ensures that these are applied consistently.
- To consistently comply and adhere with the Covid 19 prevention protocols and other hotel and Rosewood policies as per Company Guidelines.
- Exhibit a friendly, caring, and courteous manner when dealing with guests, staff, and fellow employees.
- Ensure positive communication with associates and managers by always keeping the morale high.
• *Job Requirements**:
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in a sizeable luxury hotel, with at least 2 years in similar position.
- Knowledge of LQA/Forbes standards as well as Opera PMS system.
- Strong written and spoken Italian and English.
- High level of attention to detail and refined manners with exceptional communication skills.
- Model the company’s culture, vision, mission and core values at all times.
- Identify departmental needs and actively participate on fulfilling any internal training need that arise.
Being part of Rosewood Castiglion del Bosco team means that training and development opportunities are available and with the hotel being a key part of Rosewood’s global expansion plans, this role could be a stepping stone to exciting international career opportunities.
Montalcino Province of Siena Italy
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.