FHI360 Kampala Uganda
2 weeks ago
Job Ad & Profile Description
Position : Administrative Officer
Job Brief Overview
We are looking for an Administrative Officer to join our team and support our daily office procedures.
A successful Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries.
Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing records.
Specific Skills Needed
• Good planning, organizational and time management skills
• Strong customer service orientation with very good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ethical conduct and ability to maintain confidentiality
• Proactive, resourceful, solutions-oriented and results-oriented
• Demonstrated commitment to respect, equity, diversity and inclusion including gender equality.
• Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
• Maintain and update organization's databases
• Organize... a filing system for important and confidential organization's documents
• Answer queries by employees and Field agents and coordinators
• Update office policies as needed
• Maintain organization's calendar and schedule appointments
• Book meeting rooms as required
• Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
• Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
• Arrange travel and accommodations
• Schedule in-house and external events
Required profile for job ad : Administrative Officer
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or relevant field required.
• Minimum of 2 years work experience in administrative support functions.
• Experience with a local or international NGO a plus.
• Experience and proficient skills in MS Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint,)
How to Apply
Applications to be sent by 15th Sep 2023, 5 pm EAT.
Job criteria for job ad : Administrative Officer Job category : Secretarial work, assistantship Industries : Associative activitiesSocial, public and human services Region : Bwizibwera - Entebbe - Gulu - Hoima - Jinja - Kampala - Kasese - Kira - Lira - Masaka - Mbale - Mbarara - Mukono - Nansana - Rest of Uganda Educational level : HND Key Skills : administrationassistantshipPOWERPOINTsupportWORD Number of Position(s) : 1 Be cautious! Do not send money to a potential employer.
Do not pay any money for a potential contract of employment or for pre-employment training.
Please report any irregularities by using the candidate contact form and selecting the subject "Report a job ad
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.