CA Global Africa Recruitment
CA Global Africa Recruitment Casablanca Morocco
2 weeks ago
Reference Number: JA-023
• Provide legal advice and support to transactional deal teams in connection with equity and quasi-equity investments and other types of investment transactions.
• Assume primary lawyer responsibility for new and portfolio investments.
• Draft and review legal documentation and conduct due diligence.
• Negotiate with external counterparties.
• Advise on the selection of outside counsel, supervise outside counsel and manage legal costs. • Obtain and expand country knowledge, experience and best practices arising from the business and effectively share this knowledge internally.
• Other items to be determined by the General Counsel from time to time.
• Qualified to practice law in one or more jurisdictions.
• At least 8 years post-qualification relevant law firm and/or financial institution and/or development institution experience
• Superior written and verbal communication skills in English and, preferably also...
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.