Adidas Austria GmbH Klagenfurt am Wörthersee Austria
2 weeks ago
Manager Finance & General Administration (m/f/d)
Purpose / Overall Relevance for the organization:
Ensuring a well-functional local organization in the Klagenfurt office, and act as the interfaces between HQ HZA and other Austrian locations (4 Stores; Vienna Marketing Office; Showroom Salzburg). Be the first point of contact for all administrative tasks in the areas of Tax, Finance, GBS, Insurance, Legal, Real Estate, Procurement, Own Retail and Governmental Authorities. Act representative for the General Administration Director during holidays or in absence.
• support the Director General Administration in all areas of responsibilities for all administrative tasks in the fields of Tax, Finance, GBS, Insurance, Legal, Real Estate, Procurement, Own Retail and Governmental Authorities
• ensure in cooperation with central accounting that local GAAP guidelines are considered in the monthly, quarterly and year end closings
• Manage and provide requested... documentation and answers to external auditors for the yearly financial statement audit and other interim audits (i.e. Tax Audit). Find solution together with central accounting and with auditors in case of different accounting opinions to achieve the best possible result and correct in the local GAAP, try to avoid disadvantages for the company, work closely with Group Accounting and Group Tax
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications
• University (or similar) degree in business, finance or administration
• minimum of 2-4 years of experience in business- and finance administration
• knowledge in trade or sports companies preferred
• good knowledge in Austrian commercial, tax law and accounting knowledge
• Microsoft office and ERP systems (specifically SAP but not a must)
• strong knowledge of finance and accounting and local GAAP
• fluent in English and German
AT ADIDAS WE HAVE A WINNING CULTURE. BUT TO WIN, PHYSICAL POWER IS NOT ENOUGH. JUST LIKE ATHLETES OUR EMPLOYEES NEED MENTAL STRENGTH IN THEIR GAME. WE FOSTER THE ATHLETE'S MINDSET THROUGH A SET OF BEHAVIORS THAT WE WANT TO ENABLE AND DEVELOP IN OUR PEOPLE AND THAT ARE AT THE CORE OF OUR UNIQUE COMPANY CULTURE: THIS IS HOW WE WIN WHILE PLAYING FAIR.
• COURAGE: Speak up when you see an opportunity; step up when you see a need..
• OWNERSHIP: Pick up the ball. Be proactive, take responsibility and follow-through.
• INNOVATION: Elevate to win. Be curious, test and learn new and better ways of doing things.
• TEAMPLAY: Win together. Work collaboratively and cultivate a shared mindset.
• INTEGRITY: Play by the rules. Hold yourself and others accountable to our company's standards.
• RESPECT: Value all players. Display empathy, be inclusive and show dignity to all.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Klagenfurt am Wörthersee Austria
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.