Tokio Marine Hcc Madrid Spain
2 weeks ago
We are seeking a hardworking Financial Lines Junior Underwriter - Germany & Austria to join our productive team at Tokio Marine HCC in España.
Growing your career as a Full Time Financial Lines Junior Underwriter - Germany & Austria is an incredible opportunity to develop vital skills.
If you are strong in negotiation, analysis and have the right talent for the job, then apply for the position of Financial Lines Junior Underwriter - Germany & Austria at Tokio Marine HCC today!
You will form part of a dynamic team of professionals that focus on developing our regional portfolios. You will directly report to the Financial Lines Manager and, after an initial in-house training, carry out selection, analysis, and pricing of new and renewal policies, as well as negotiate the insurance terms and conditions with brokers and insureds in order to issue the final contractual documentation. You will be key in helping build profitable relationships with brokers and insureds and your role will... fully support and comply with the company’s objectives and standards.
• Cultivate and maintain broker relationships
• Analyse data relating to an account: study financial, regional/national economic trends and industry conditions in the assigned underwriting discipline
• Negotiate with brokers
• Follow Underwriting guidelines and submit underwriting, pricing and negotiation recommendations to the Financial Lines Manager or to a Referral Committee
• Identify and pursue new business opportunities
• Manage and grow the book of business
• Coordinate and/or participate in special projects
• Attend off-site conferences, trade shows, seminars and meetings
• ( BA or MA) Degree in Business Administration, Law, Economics or similar
• Native German and fluent English (high level) a must
• Additional languages a plus
• Previous work experience in the insurance industry a plus
• High capabilities for financial analysis and synthesis
• Entrepreneurial with excellent commercial skills
• Good negotiation skills and communicator
• Possess a proactive approach to problem solving, taking ownership
• Able to work well under stress
• Resourceful, hard worker taking pride in work
• Punctual, loyal and reliable
• Team player
• Collaboration skills
• Possess sense of humour and a positive approach to work
• Able to receive and give constructive feedback, peer-to-peer and to higher management
Benefits of working as a Financial Lines Junior Underwriter - Germany & Austria in España:
● Learning opportunities
● Advancement opportunities
● Attractive packageCompetitive Pay
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.