Amedisys, Inc. Stockbridge GA Georgia
1 week ago
Up to $15,000 sign on bonus...
Are you a highly skilled and compassionate registered nurse (RN) looking for a rewarding career in homecare as a clinical manager? If so, we invite you to join our team at Amedisys, one of the largest and most trusted home health and hospice companies in the U.S.
• $80,000 to $90,000 annua
Enjoy great perks and benefits
• A full benefits package (with affordable health insurance options).
• 401k with a match.
• Up to $500 in wellness rewards and up to $1,200 in free healthcare services paid for by Amedisys yearly.
• Mental health support.
• Infertility coverage, adoption reimbursement and paid parental leave.
• Back up child and elder care (at participating locations).
• Fleet vehicle program (for full-time caregivers meeting certain requirements).
• Mileage reimbursement.
• Student loan counseling, tuition reimbursement and refinancing.
• And more.
What's in it for you
• Community-based care centers with a supportive and inclusive work environment.
• Better work/life balance and increased flexibility compared to other settings.
• Job stability and the opportunity to advance with a growing company.
• The opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of patients and their families providing much needed care where they want to be - in their homes.
Don't just take it from us - see what our caregivers love about Amedisys
"I have worked here just shy of a year and it's the best job I've ever had! We have an awesome team and administration is very supportive. I never felt so appreciated. Your time off is really yours." -Amedisys caregiver
Amedisys is a leading provider of home health, hospice and high-acuity care, dedicated to helping patients and families navigate the complex healthcare system. With a focus on compassionate, patient-centered care, you would be joining a team of professionals committed to improving the lives of those they serve.
• Recommends employment decisions for staff to the director of operations, including decisions to hire, fire, advance, promote or change status.
• Responsible for overall quality of patient care and clinical performance of nurses and aides.
• Organizes clinical operations for the care center.
• Reviews requests for services and determines patient eligibility/suitability for home care services. Works with intake in coordinating patient referrals and admissions.
• Oversees scheduling.
• Oversees payor verification and precertification requirements.
• Reviews documentation of other staff members and ensures missing, incomplete and/or untimely documentation issues are resolved.
• Assists clinicians in establishing immediate and long-term patient goals, setting priorities and developing Plan of Care (POC).
• Regularly evaluates the needs of the patient and makes necessary revisions to the plan of care in collaboration with clinicians.
• May provide direct patient care on an infrequent basis in times of emergency.
• Participates in the on-call process.
• Assists with training of staff to ensure quality care, compliance and fiscal responsibility.
• Participates in the investigation and resolution of patient/family/physician concerns.
• One year of clinical RN experience in home health or hospice.
• One year of RN management experience.
• Current RN license, specific to the state(s) you are assigned to work.
• Current CPR certification.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several U.S. geographic markets and may vary depending on location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Amedisys is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified employees and applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, sexual orientation, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic
Stockbridge GA USA
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.