Clue Software Bristol United Kingdom
1 week ago
Software Developer (Multiple hires)
Ideally Hybrid – Bristol HQ – flexibility on work patterns
What is the role?
Entering an exciting period in our product development we are looking to hire multiple software developers to join are experienced teams. We are looking for a range of experiences from mid to senior level.
As a Software Developer you will become a contributing member of an agile development team. You will assist with delivering software solutions in an efficient way, as well as helping to identify and implement areas of improvement in the software delivery process.
We are also interested in bringing in senior developers, where you will be able to mentor and guide the less experienced developers, to help evolve their skills along with the Clue product and codebase.
Who are we?
We are an Award winning, VC funded, fast-scaling SaaS driven by a clear purpose: To Protect Society from Harm.
Our investigation platform is... utilized by a diverse range of customers, including global organizations such as Amazon and Oxfam International, as well as high-profile UK organizations like the Metropolitan Police, Home Office, RSPCA, and the International Cricket Council.
Our solutions empower customers to investigate and combat corruption, fraud, organized crime, child abuse, insider threats, cybercrime, and financial crime, among others.
With a talented team of diverse backgrounds and a shared passion for technology for continue to expand.
What will you be doing as Software Developer?
• Be an active member of a Clue agile team, attending and contributing to all agile ceremonies.
• Regularly review progress and feedback your status.
• Work with other development and QA team members.
• Provide accurate effort estimations for work based upon the requirements provided.
• Develop secure, structured, clean, and re-usable code that follow the pre-defined development standards and meets the documented requirements and acceptance criteria.
• Ensure all code is well tested and consistently error free. Consider Non-Functional Requirements (i.e. performance).
What do you need to bring?
• Knowledge of web client-side frontend frameworks and technologies, including HTML, CSS, jQuery and Knockout, along with modern SPA frameworks such as Angular, React or Vue.js.
• An understanding and proficiency in working as an active member of an Azure development team, and the ability to demonstrate a good knowledge of Scrum.
• Proactive attitude with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Flexible and adaptable to ongoing change.
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Applied knowledge of up-to-date development practices, such as application of design patterns and effective usage of git.
• Experience with using Azure DevOps to manage your work, as well as usage of build and deployment pipelines, alongside Octopus Deploy.
• Experience of building Azure and AWS solutions.
• Awareness and the application of secure coding standards.
What can we offer:
• Competitive Salary - likely up to £65,000 DOE but we want the right person so open to discussing.
• A relaxed working environment with flexible working hours and location, open to part-time/ condensed hours
• Share Options (EMI) scheme
• 25 days annual leave, plus flexible bank holidays and the opportunity to buy additional days
• Enhanced workplace Pension scheme - opt in salary sacrifice scheme
• Death in Service (Lump sum 3x annual salary)
• Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) and workplace wellbeing initiatives
• Private Healthcare cash-back scheme
• Flexible benefits, such as: Cycle to Work, Tech scheme, volunteer days/opportunities and charity events
• Enhanced parental leave packages and enhanced sick pay
• Training and development opportunities
• Engagement and celebration activities– anniversaries, birthdays, team building, company-wide events.
If you are passionate about making a difference and thrive in a dynamic, purpose-driven environment, we invite you to join our team at Clue Software.
To apply for this position or find out more about Clue Software, please contact Henry Keeys at ISL Talent, our recruitment partner, who will provide further details on the opportunity.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At Clue Software, we celebrate and support diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that embracing different perspectives and backgrounds enriches our workplace and enables us to create an inclusive environment where our people can thrive.
We encourage all candidates to apply, even if your experience doesn't align perfectly with the listed requirements. Your unique identity, age, ethnicity, religion, ability, and background are traits we value and celebrate.
We are committed to building a diverse and authentic workforce, and as we continue to grow, we will ensure that diversity remains at our core. Our values of respect, unity, rigor, relentlessness, and ethics guide everything we do
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.