Restaurant Brands International Singapore Singapore
2 weeks ago
About Restaurant Brands International:
Restaurant Brands International Inc. is one of the world's largest quick service restaurant companies with more than $35 billion in annual system-wide sales and ~30,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. RBI owns four of the world's most prominent and iconic quick service restaurant brands – BURGER KING®, TIM HORTONS®, POPEYES® and FIREHOUSE SUBS®. These independently operated brands have been serving their respective guests, franchisees, and communities for decades. Through its Restaurant Brands for Good framework, RBI is improving sustainable outcomes related to its food, the planet, and people and communities.
Responsible to lead restaurant technology for APAC region reporting to the international restaurant tech leadership.
This role involves managing various partners and independent franchisees to ensure the effective implementation and maintenance of technology solutions across the organization.
• Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with technology partners, vendors, and suppliers to ensure seamless delivery of services and support.
• Negotiate contracts and manage service level agreements to optimize the value of partnerships.
• Provide guidance and support to franchisees in the implementation and integration of technology systems, ensuring compliance with corporate standards and guidelines.
• Conduct regular assessments and audits to evaluate the effectiveness of technology solutions at franchisee locations.
• Stay abreast of emerging technologies in the QSR industry and assess their potential impact on the business.
• Lead research and development efforts to identify, test, and implement innovative technology solutions that enhance customer experience and streamline operations.
• Build a regional restaurant technology center-of-excellence to help various stakeholders navigate challenges and implement industry-leading best practices.
Budget and Resource Management:
• Develop and manage the regional budget project specific budgets
• Oversee the planning, execution, and monitoring of technology-related projects, ensuring they are delivered on time and within budget.
• Coordinate with cross-functional teams to facilitate successful project outcomes.
• Conduct performance evaluations and support professional development initiatives for team members.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field. MBA preferred.
• Proven track record of at least 2 years in technology leadership roles, preferably in the QSR or related industry, with a focus on international operations.
• Strong understanding of restaurant technology systems, including point-of-sale (POS), digital ordering platforms, payment systems, mobile apps, inventory management, middleware, ERP systems and data analytics.
• Experience managing technology partnerships and negotiations with vendors.
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with franchisees and various stakeholders.
• Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills to effectively manage cross-functional teams and international operations.
• Ability to balance strategic thinking with hands-on problem-solving.
• Knowledge of data security and compliance standards in the restaurant industry.
• Proven project management expertise, driving initiatives from conception to completion.
Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.