JPMC Candidate Experience page Georgia Georgia
2 weeks ago
We have an opportunity to impact your career and provide an adventure where you can push the limits of what's possible.
As a Android Lead Software Engineer at JPMorgan Chase, you are an integral part of an agile team that works to enhance, build, and deliver trusted market-leading technology products in a secure, stable, and scalable way. As a core technical contributor, you are responsible for... conducting critical technology solutions across multiple technical areas within various business functions in support of the firm’s business objectives.
• Executes creative software solutions, design, development, and technical troubleshooting with ability to think beyond routine or conventional approaches to build solutions or break down technical problems
• Develops secure and high-quality production code, and reviews and debugs code written by others
• Identifies opportunities to eliminate or automate remediation of recurring issues to improve overall operational stability of software applications and systems
• Leads evaluation sessions with external vendors, startups, and internal teams to drive outcomes-oriented probing of architectural designs, technical credentials, and applicability for use within existing systems and information architecture
• Leads communities of practice across Software Engineering to drive awareness and use of new and leading-edge technologies
• Adds to team culture of diversity, equity, inclusion, and respect
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
• Formal training or certification on software engineering concepts and 5+ years applied experience
• Hands-on practical experience delivering system design, application development, testing, and operational stability
• Advanced in Java/Kotlin programming languages
• Proficient in all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle
• Understanding of architectural patterns such as MVP and MVVM
• Demonstrated proficiency in software applications and technical processes
• Expert knowledge in all phases of the mobile app development life cycle
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
• Experience in financial institutions
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.