AXA Group Philadelphia PA United States
2 weeks ago
Philadelphia, PA I Exton, PA I USA
In a world ever more complex and unpredictable, large and corporate companies need a Outstanding partner to improve their risk profile. AXA XL Risk Consulting is a division of AXA XL Insurance and supports...
Underwriters, in the assessment of the risks AXA XL is insuring; and
Clients, in the identification, evaluation, anticipation, and prevention of their risks.
Leveraging quality of our engineering expertise and our long-standing experience across multiple industry sectors, we have an ambition to develop innovative and new risk engineering approaches, dedicated risk modelling tools across multiple risk domains, and proprietary platforms and IT solutions for our clients. We serve all type of mid-market and corporate businesses, whether they are insured or not insured by AXA XL.
AXA XL Risk Consulting, relying on its international network of more than 300 risk consultants, located in more than 25 countries, speaking more than 20 languages, today serves globally more than 2,000 clients from various industry sectors.
This position will provide consulting services for property and natural hazards in the Southeast US. The position requires application of Robust technical background and practical experience to identify and mitigate property and Nat Cat risk exposures for a broad range of project types and customers.
DISCOVER your opportunity
What will your essential responsibilities include?
· Conduct onsite visits to assess property and Nat Cat exposures and develop detailed reports to relay conditions and provide recommendations for improvement.
· Work hand in hand with the network of specialized engineers of AXA XL Risk Consulting to serve clients
· Build credibility with and create customer satisfaction by demonstrating the value of risk control services.
· This position will service U.S. territories and support insured and non-insured clients. Travel is anticipated to be 20-25%.
You will report to the Southeast Regional Engineering Leader.
SHARE your talent
We’re looking for someone who has these abilities and skills:
· Robust working knowledge of NFPA Codes, FM Data Sheets and local requirements.
· Robust working knowledge of fire protection.
· Engineering or Science based undergraduate degree
· Soem to Extensive years of experience as a property field engineer
· Experience analyzing windstorm exposures
· Ability to apply industry experience to a broad range of customers and projects, consult effectively on a broad range of property risk controls, and identify exposures/assess controls on complex risks is required.
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills are essential. Communicates effectively with broad range of underwriting and customer partners. The successful candidate will listen effectively and make sound assessments/conclusions based on review of written procedures, documents, discussions, and observations.
· Makes technical information and recommendations understandable to a broad range of audiences. Communicates in a manner that influences others to accept and act on recommendations.
· The successful candidate will be a self-starter, continually looking towards individual development. Must be capable of managing their schedule and resources, continually assessing workload considering business priorities, and directing their own efforts accordingly while working in a remote work environment.
· Work collaboratively as part of a team, proactively across lines of business, and effectively with internal and external partners on special projects and furthering industry and business goals.
· Located in South Carolina
· Valid driver’s license required.
FIND your future
AXA XL, the P&C and specialty risk division of AXA, is known for solving complex risks. For mid-sized companies, multinationals and even some inspirational individuals we don’t just provide re/insurance, we reinvent it.
How? By combining a comprehensive and efficient capital platform, data-driven insights, leading technology, and the best talent in an agile and inclusive workspace, empowered to deliver top client service across all our lines of business − property, casualty, professional, financial lines and specialty.
With an innovative and flexible approach to risk solutions, we partner with those who move the world forward.
Learn more at axaxl.com
Inclusion & Diversity
AXA XL is committed to equal employment opportunity and will consider applicants regardless of gender, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity and origins, marital status, religion, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
At AXA XL, we know that an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce enable business growth and are critical to our success. That’s why we have made a strategic commitment to attract, develop, advance and retain the most diverse workforce possible, and create an inclusive culture where everyone can bring their full selves to work and can reach their highest potential. It’s about helping one another — and our business — to move forward and succeed.
• Five Business Resource Groups focused on gender, LGBTQ+, ethnicity and origins, disability and inclusion with 20 Chapters around the globe
• Robust support for Flexible Working Arrangements
• Enhanced family friendly leave benefits
• Named to the Diversity Best Practices Index
• Signatory to the UK Women in Finance Charter
Learn more at axaxl.com/about-us/inclusion-and-diversity. AXA XL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At AXA XL, Sustainability is integral to our business strategy. In an ever-changing world, AXA XL protects what matters most for our clients and communities. We know that sustainability is at the root of a more resilient future. Our 2023-26 Sustainability strategy, called “Roots of resilience,” focuses on protecting natural ecosystems, addressing climate change, and embedding sustainable practices across our operations.
• Valuing nature: How we impact nature affects how nature impacts us. Resilient ecosystems - the foundation of a sustainable planet and society – are essential to our future. We’re committed to protecting and restoring nature – from mangrove forests to the bees in our backyard – by increasing biodiversity awareness and inspiring clients and colleagues to put nature at the heart of their plans.
• Addressing climate change: The effects of a changing climate are far reaching and significant. Unpredictable weather, increasing temperatures, and rising sea levels cause both social inequalities and environmental disruption. We're building a net zero strategy, developing insurance products and services, and mobilizing to advance thought leadership and investment in societal-led solutions.
• Integrating ESG: All companies have a role to play in building a more resilient future. Incorporating ESG considerations into our internal processes and practices builds resilience from the roots of our business. We’re training our colleagues, engaging our external partners, and evolving our sustainability governance and reporting.
• AXA Hearts in Action: We have established volunteering and charitable giving programs to help colleagues support causes that matter most to them, known as AXA XL’s “Hearts in Action” programs. These include our Matching Gifts program, Volunteering Leave, and our annual volunteering day – the Global Day of Giving.
For more information, please see Sustainability at AXA XL.
The U.S. pay range for this position is USD 92,500 - 182,000. Actual pay will be determined based upon the individual’s skills, experience, and location. We strive for market alignment and internal equity with our colleagues’ pay.
At AXA XL, we know how important physical, mental, and financial health are to our employees, which is why we are proud to offer benefits such as a competitive retirement savings plan, health and wellness programs, and many other benefits. We also believe in fostering our colleagues' development and offer a wide range of learning opportunities for colleagues to hone their professional skills and to position themselves for the next step of their careers. For more details about AXA XL’s benefits offerings, please visit US-Benefits-at-a-Glance_2023_US.pdf (myaxaxlbenefits.com
Philadelphia PA USA
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.