BairesDev Quito Ecuador
2 weeks ago
Who We are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America.
With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business.
To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
FP&A Manager at BairesDev
We are looking for an FP&A Manager to join our Finance team. You will be responsible for increasing the company's efficiency and profitability. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry
What You Will Do:
• Lead the company's annual budget and its revisions.
• Lead a team of FP&A Analysts.
• Review and improve the budget control process, ensuring compliance.
• Review with the Heads of the different areas the deviations of their Overheads versus Budget and expense reestimates.
• Followup of... corrective actions.
• Identify questions and eliminate unnecessary expenses.
• Prepare financial reports for Top Management and Board of Directors.
• Identify improvement opportunities in all areas of the company.
• Support the Controlling Director in daytoday activities.
Here's what we are looking for:
• Graduate in Economics or Industrial Engineering.
• MBA or Master in finance.
• 10+ years of experience in finance positions (Controlling, FP&A, Accounting).
• 2+ years of experience in FP&A Manager position in a multinational company.
• Excellent communication skills, with advanced English level.
• Knowledge of SAP Business One, SAP R3, or SAP S4HANA.
• Experience in Cost Management.
• SQL, PowerBI, and/or Tableau.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
• 100% remote work.
• Hardware setup for you to work from home.
• Flexible hours make your schedule.
• Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
• Diverse and multicultural work environment.
• An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
• Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
• Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork.
To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.