Talent Insider Jakarta Indonesia
1 week ago
• Dismantling, Inspecting, Testing, Repairing, And Reassembling Aircraft Engines.
• Installing Electrical Circuits.
• Testing Communication, Aircraft, And Electronic Instruments And Systems.
• Testing And Replacing Oxygen System Components.
• Assembling Aircraft Frames.
• Conducting Routine Preflight Inspections Of Engines And Mechanical Systems.
• Keeping Detailed Records Of All Maintenance Work.
• Maintaining The Company's Facilities And Equipment.
• Ordering Parts And Supplies, As Needed.
• Upholding All Safety And Security Procedures And FAA Regulations.
• An Associate's or bachelor's degree in aviation maintenance technology.
• FAA certification.
• Excellent manual dexterity and attention to detail.
• Strong working knowledge of aviation and power tools, computers, diagnostic equipment, and x-ray machines.
• Flexibility to work long hours.
• Great communication and problem-solving skills.
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.