Mastercard Pune Maharashtra India
2 weeks ago
Senior Analyst, Corporate Treasury
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
The Corporate Treasury team performs all global treasury activities for Mastercard, including capital planning analysis, rating agency relationships, foreign exchange risk management, foreign exchange spot and interbank settlement... trading, cash management/positioning, pensions asset-liability management, capital markets transactions (debt issuances, equity share buy-back), credit facility management and intercompany funding.
Additionally, the team is responsible for the treasury controllership function ensuring accurate public disclosures of all global treasury activities (e.g., preparing related 10Q/K footnotes). The team centrally supports all business units, providing treasury services as needed. It also plays a critical part in broader corporate finance and business initiatives by providing cross-functional support and execution for special projects such as mergers and acquisitions due diligence and integration, global tax planning initiatives, counterparty credit risk mitigation, etc.
We are currently hiring for a Senior Analyst to support the cash forecasting, liquidity management, and treasury operations for Cross Border Services (XBS).
Responsibilities for this role include:
• Execute funding wires for BAU operations and implement automation
• Monitor bank account administration and execute remediation steps as needed
• Improve governance by documenting policies & procedures
• Implementation controls and best practices globally
• Support the team with analytical / financial analysis such as:
o Global optimization of working capital
o Forecast working capital requirements to support the business flows
• Create, monitor, and analyze cash management KPIs & Dashboards
The ideal candidate will be proficient in or possess the following:
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; experienced with MS Excel modeling.
• Proven ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
• Prior experience with MS Power Automate is a plus.
• Able to prioritize work and manage projects in addition to day-to-day responsibilities
• Able to work with a decentralized team in multiple countries
• Understanding of core corporate finance, liquidity management and capital markets concepts. Prior experience with FX market and Treasury is a plus
Pune Maharashtra India (+1 other)
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.