Harvey Nichols United Kingdom United Kingdom
2 weeks ago
Do you keep up to date with luxury fashion?
Do you know your Chloe from your Balmain?
Do you love all things luxury retail?
If YES, we may have the role for you…
Luxury department store, Harvey Nichols, is searching for a new Junior Merchandiser to join its thriving Fashion Merchandising department in our Head Office in London – Knightsbridge. Our culture is based on inclusivity; we embrace diversity. Whoever you are, Harvey Nichols has a place for you.
How we reward your hard work…
At Harvey Nichols, we champion career development and are passionate about our people. We will do all we can to support your journey and career path with us. Alongside this you will have access to a world of amazing benefits such as.
• Up to 40% off fashion
• Up to 40% off hospitality, foodmarket and hampers
• 30% off beauty and perfumery, wine and spirits
• Clothing allowance
You will also have access to charity days, a season ticket/bike loan; learning and development... opportunities; to our Employee Assistance Program - Retail Trust and recognition schemes and the opportunity to join one of our employee groups – Wellbeing, Diversity & Inclusion and Sustainability. These are just some of the reasons people join and stay!
About the role…
To ensure that the trading performance of departments is realised through sales stock and profit analysis and interpretation on a going basis. Ensure full net profit potential of product areas is realised by working closely with Buying, Retail, Finance, and Logistics.
• Review weekly, Monday morning Sales and Stock Report, Brand Sales Margin Report and Current Season Sales Report.
• Analyse sales and stock position of departments and brands and review weekly with buying teams in order to make decisions concerning open to buy (OTB), repeats, cancellations, allocations and transfer of stock.
• Review branch sales and stocks at brand level making recommendations to maintain/enhance branch sales.
• Manage & develop Allocator.
• Manage OTB – maintain OTB spreadsheet and prevent overspends.
• Responsible for collating brand performance documents for buying teams across all depts.
• Review margin performance and investigate any deviations from plan.
• Ability to use the Merret and Board system for operational use and analysis.
• Provide all information in preparation for range reviews ensure documents are all completed and agreed upon.
• Participate in agreeing sales growth with Buyers and BM by department, store and brand and assist in preparation of seasonal budgets by brand by store.
• Assist with annual budget inputs and changes to budget system (Board).
• Support the markdown process.
• Where applicable, review calculated option range plans for top brands and agree with the Buyer.
• Review category and size analysis prepared by buying teams.
• Support across categories on Continuity Management & replenishment.
Is this you?
We are looking for individuals who embrace diversity, love a challenge, are passionate about luxury retail and are looking for something uniquely different.
• Do you have excellent organisation, communication, and presentation skills?
• Do you have strong interpersonal skills?
• Are you persuasive and articulate?
• Do you have strong administrative skills?
• Do you have a passion for fashion?
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
Where do I sign?
If you are already thinking of what you will wear on your first day (no we don’t have uniforms) and this role catches your eye, hit the “apply” button below to kick-start your journey with us.
Since Harvey Nichols first opened in Knightsbridge in 1831, it has led the way in sourcing the most desirable and cutting-edge designer brands. The ultimate fashion experience, exclusive, niche and established labels sit alongside accessible everyday collections, offering customers the must-have edit for all their wardrobe needs – from every day to extraordinary. We are fearlessly stylish and encourage our customers and team members to be the same
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.