Dyninno Bogotá Bogota Colombia
1 week ago
We are seeking for new Travel Agents to help Spanish speaking travers make their trip arrangement. At Dyninno Colombia we are looking for people who love helping others, are persistent, empathetic, kind, and curious. We sell about 50,000 air-tickets per month globally and build the exquisite customer service.
As a Travel Agent, you should have a passion for the travel industry, enjoy building connections with people, and are a natural problem-solver.
• Receive and process requests from customers interested in purchasing airline tickets and tour packages.
• Help customers to choose the best option.
• Build trust and longterm cooperation with customers.
• Participate in training and continuous development.
• Receive 24/7 support from worldclass Trainers and Advisors.
• Has previous experience in phone sales.
• Is result and growthoriented.
• Is empathetic and ambitious.
• Enjoys working in sales environment.
$2.700.000COP (Base SMMLV ... uncapped commissions, calculated in US dollars)
With us you will:
• Be a part of a top tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex oneofakind inhouse products and solutions;
• Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
• Enjoy our learning oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
• Get extra benefits for your health and wellbeing, organised wellbeing lectures and workshops to promote and support selfcare, arranged office yoga class, vaccination days in the office, and much more;
• Get treated with delicacies at the office with snack days and supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
• Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
• Work from a spacious, modern, and wellequipped offices
Bogotá Bogota Colombia
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.