Grant Thornton Malta Birkirkara Malta
2 weeks ago
· Economic and financial modelling.
· Conducting financial sustainability and transformation reviews.
· Managing industry/sectoral reviews, surveys, and analysis.
· Preparing non-financial statements with KPIs in line with relevant sectoral standards.
· Liaising with clients in both private and public sector, financial institutions, and solicitors, including managing stakeholder consultations.
· Preparing presentations and marketing initiatives.
Skills and attributes:
· qualifications and years of experience:
· MQF Level 7 in a relevant subject such as economics, statistics, accounting, sustainability, data analysis etc and minimum of 3 years’ post qualification experience is required; or
· MQF Level 6 in a relevant subject such as economics, statistics, accounting, sustainability, data analysis etc and minimum of 5 years’ post qualification experience is required.
· previous experience in data analytics will be considered as an advantage but is not... essential.
· able to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
· strong analytical and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to professional and client service excellence
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.