Brennan Mississauga Canada
2 weeks ago
Brennan Industries is enjoying continued success globally and as part of our expansion we now need a new Marketing Manager to join the growing team.
You’ll be responsible for executing the company’s integrated marketing strategy, in a hands-on role managing all marketing channels with a focus on digital. The Marketing Manager will also help to lead strategy throughout the business, engaging in sales enablement and events, all to raise brand awareness and ultimately increase qualified leads & sales.
If you’re an experienced Marketing Manager seeking a long-term career opportunity to spearhead the growth of this progressive company in Canada, then get in touch today as you might be a great fit.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Act as the go-to person in-region for all immediate marketing related needs
• Lead the execution of all literature & video content, event programs and presence at exhibitions/tradeshows (working with the global content team)
• Manage all digital marketing... channels and campaigns including, online blog, email, lead conversion, nurturing programs, and general website content
• Manage third party campaigns and online promotions
• Collaborate with the sales team to drive improvements in sales enablement, development of sales tools, and distributor channel enablement.
• Collate and interpret analytics, presenting recommendations from your analysis
Skills & Experience
• Marketing experience in distribution, industrial engineering or manufacturing.
• Experience working with Microsoft Teams, SharePoint and similar tools.
• Website/SEO/e-commerce experience to best support the implementation of the new website.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a keen attention to detail
• Demonstrable proficiency in both Adobe Creative Suite and HubSpot
• Exceptional time management and organizational skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
• First class written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency working with Mac and Microsoft Office Suite
• Willing to travel up to 10% of the time
• A Bachelor's degree in Business/Marketing/Commerce. Advanced degrees or relevant certifications considered an asset.
• 6+ years of experience in a similar role.
Brennan Industries provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.