ARHS Technology Belgium Belgium
3 weeks ago
“Home for happy customers and first class consultants”
To respond maximally to the needs of many customers and consultants in Brussels and Flanders, the Arηs Group decided to create a new entity with headquarters in Leuven: "Arηs Technology".
Customer satisfaction, quality, hospitality and a no-nonsense culture are key values that will be at the heart of the company’s decisions.
Successful project and service delivery depends strongly on the technical and functional expertise of our consultants. Arηs Technology gathers the best experts in our local development center. Our goal is to deliver top quality close to our customers.
Arηs holistic approach to the delivery of IT solutions covers all business layers, technical domains and service types. Our flexible delivery model offers various ways to collaborate: Fixed Price, Time and Means and Quoted Time and Means mode.
Our expertise covers:
• Software Development
• Business Intelligence
• Digital Trust
•... Infrastructure services
• Software Testing
Working in a respectful way and in close cooperation, we aim to build long-term relationship with our customers and employees. The doors of our office will always be open.
ARHS Developments is looking for a .NET Software Developer.
Typical tasks will be:
• Development in backend and frontend
• Analysis of the requirements and production of specifications.
• Development and maintenance of applications.
• Implementation of change requests.
• Production of technical documentation
What we expect from you
• A minimum of 1 years of experience in .NET development is mandatory
• Good knowledge of C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET, SOLID & REST
• Good knowledge of modelling tools (e.g. UML)
• Good knowledge of integration and deployment tools
• Good knowledge of Azure, DevOps & Git
• Good knowledge of Angular, React, Blazor or Vue.js
• Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application developments.
• Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment and experience in team working.
• Knowledge of the existing IT Security frameworks and tools for the development and maintenance of applications.
• To be a team player, customer-, solution- and improvement-minded
• Ability to communicate in English and Dutch or French
• Ability to work independently in an Agile team
• Pro-active and can-do attitude
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.