Givaudan Johannesburg South Africa
2 weeks ago
Consumer & Sensory Insights Manager for Southern and East Africa (SEA) & West and Central African (WCA) -
Your next challenge?
Join us and help us delight our customers and consumers
As a Consumer & Sensory Insights Manager for our Taste & Wellbeing division, based in our Johannesburg office - South Africa, you will report to the Head of Consumer & Sensory Insights for SAMEA.
You will help us improve our consumer understanding of all food categories and set the sensory strategies to meet our customer's needs.
As a part of our team, your influence will be:
• Ensure that CSI projects and initiatives undertaken fit with the overall segment / area business strategy and priorities
• Scope and define CSI project plans, designs, timelines and budget according to overall project objectives and key stakeholder expectations
• Lead the successful execution of CSI projects by effectively leveraging different research approaches where relevant (i.e. sensory science, consumer sensory etc... managing external research partners and internal constituents
• Proactively leverage secondary research data and information to supplement primary research and effectively monitor trends in how markets, categories and consumers are evolving
What are we looking for?
• Bachelor's degree in Food Science, Food Engineering and related fields
• Experience in consumer & sensory insights for food and FMCG industries;
• Proficient in English.
• Attractive package with benefits.
• Excellent opportunities for progressive learning and development.
• A creative team environment that will inspire you
Johannesburg South Africa
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.