Linum Labs Cape Town South Africa
2 weeks ago
Who we are 👋
Linum Labs has been a leader in the blockchain product development space since 2016. We are a team of entrepreneurs, engineers, and designers striving towards building client solutions that harness the power of blockchain and web3.0.
Who you are 👀
You are a mid to senior-level UI/UX designer that is highly motivated, high-energy and is looking to join an exciting work environment.
You are comfortable with the full life cycle of projects and are a good problem solver. You're comfortable with complex systems, or systems where there are lots of moving parts. You have a strong understanding of how all the pieces of a design project fit together and how they impact the performance of your application.
• This role is fully remote but only candidates located within +1 or -1 Central African Time or Central European time zones.
What you'll be doing 🖥
As a UI/UX designer, you will be required to take integral roles in the creation and execution of our upcoming products as... well as potentially take a leading role on individual products.
• Collaborate with product managers & business stakeholders to confirm business objectives and define user objectives & flows.
• Build wireframes & convert wireframes into a working prototype.
• Collaborate with technical leads in order to design innovative & engaging user experiences within platform constraints and technical limitations.
• Produce all visual design deliverables such as Low-Fidelity and High-Fidelity user interface designs specific to project and client needs, as well as Design System creation, Icons sets and Style Guides ready for development handover.
• Facilitate user testing and evaluate user feedback to further improve the concept or existing products.
• Measure the effectiveness of each initiative & refine.
• Research interaction, user experience, and user interface design trends.
• Conduct research independently.
• Propose further research, testing and designs based on user needs.
Have to have
💡 Below are the skills you need to have in order to qualify to apply, as well as a host of skills and experience that would make you an ideal candidate.
• Experience working in a remote team
• Wide Visual/Graphic design skillset in all vector-editing programs such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop (or equivalent vector-based programmes)
• Extensive knowledge of UI/UX design tasks in programs such as Figma (This is our main design tool used)
• User-centred approach to Design Thinking.
• Strong Attention to detail and a keen, analytic eye for all things design.
• Very strong English communication skills.
Nice to have
💡 These "nice to have" skills cover a wide variety of skills and experience. You in no way need to have any of these to apply, but having a few will help your chances.
• Interest in open source development and web3 technology
• Animation/Interaction design
• Basic understanding of HTML/CSS
• Video Editing
• Branding and/or Marketing Communications design
• Usability testing & user research
Our ideal candidate
The ideal candidate will be a driven, disciplined designer with excellent communication skills, able to research and keep up to date with current trends and developments within the blockchain community. You will be able to self manage tasks, expectations and schedules in a remote environment.
• You thrive on learning new technologies and don’t believe in one-size-fits-all solutions.
• You should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our massive growth and rapidly evolving business environment.
• You have flawless English language ability with outstanding communication
• Creative approachable, energetic “can-do” attitude with ability to change direction in a dynamic working environment
• Can perform day-to-day work, and new and/or complex assignments with minimal supervision.
• Demonstrated ability to manage a high volume of activities with varying priorities.
• Flexible – ability to adapt to changing markets, customers and company.
• Ability to understand complex technical concepts.
What we can offer you 💅
• Great team culture and support
• Flexible working hours and engagements
• Remote working
• The chance for career progression is extremely strong
• Paid travel opportunities across Europe, Africa and America
• We are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equality and weaving a community that values diverse perspectives and experiences and are actively seeking a diverse pool of applicants. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Linum Labs focuses on Identity, Blockchains, Software Engineering, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in Europe, London, Switzerland, Cape Town, and Berlin. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.linumlabs.com or find them on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
Cape Town South Africa
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.