BairesDev Sorocaba State of São Paulo Brazil
2 weeks ago
Who We are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America.
With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business.
To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Growth Copywriter at BairesDev
We are looking for a Growth Copywriter to join our Growth Marketing team.
This new position requires a mix of creative and persuasive copywriting for ads, landing pages, and our main website, as well as helping shape, coordinate, and execute on a growth content roadmap.
This person will work in close collaboration with a team of growth product managers, growth marketers, engineers, and designers to identify and execute on potential avenues for growth.
This may take the form of ideating copy to experiment with on Google Ads, creating and executing on a content roadmap... aligned to our core user interests, writing copy for a new landing page, testing straplines on our main website, among other things.
What You'll Do:
• Write impactful, memorable, written copy for ads, landing pages, and the main website.
• Write clear, concise, and persuasive longerform content and everything in between.
• Develop and execute a growth content roadmap in collaboration with business stakeholders and growth specialists.
• Routinely evaluate copy across our assets for brand consistency and performance.
• Create and nurture the brand's tone of voice.
• Establish and embed our tone of voice across the whole business to ensure a consistent publicfacing brand.
Here's what we are looking for:
• Familiarity with different marketing channels' limitations, opportunities, and audiences.
• Proven ability to craft memorable and effective copy.
• Someone who is interested in quantitatively measuring the results of their work.
• A natural communicator, both written and verbally.
• High levels of organization you will juggle multiple projects at once.
• Reliably produce results with mínimal supervision.
• A comprehensive understanding of linguistics and grammar, as well as marketing chops, to know when to break the rules.
• Proven ownership of conceiving a content strategy and orchestrating its delivery.
• Confidence and persuasiveness in presenting your ideas.
• Advanced English level.
• Experience in B2B, especially IT services.
• At least basic knowledge of onpage SEO
• Degree in journalism, English, communications, or related field.
• Experience in testing your work with endusers.
• Previous experience in a fullyremote company.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
• 100% remote work.
• Hardware setup for you to work from home.
• Flexible hours make your schedule.
• Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
• Diverse and multicultural work environment.
• An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
• Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
• Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork.
To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company
Sorocaba State of São Paulo Brazil
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.