Logiskills Dublin Ireland
3 weeks ago
Job Description: Warehouse Assistant Manager
Location: Dublin West
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of experience in the management/supervision and day to day running of a fast-paced busy warehouse. Candidates must be proficient in the use of IT, including warehouse management systems.
Reporting to: Warehouse Manager
• Scheduling of warehouse workflow including allocating work roles on a daily basis
• Ensure all orders are picked and packed for deliveries.
• Stock counting, reconciliation and reporting any discrepancies
• Supervising production work, ensuring all targets are met
• Stock control including forecasting stock requirements based on order volume
• Communicate job expectations and coordinate on the job training for warehouse staff
• Maintain high levels of Health and Safety and hygiene standards
• To work efficiently and effectively as part of a team
• 2 years of supervisory experience managing small to... medium-sized teams
• Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques including problem-solving
• Knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel)
• Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to work under pressure whilst paying strict attention to detail
• Strong organisational and time management skills
Working Hours: 8.30am -5pm Mon-Thurs/ 8.30am-3pm Fri
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact David Donegan
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.