Asperiq Lund Sweden
3 weeks ago
Asperiq develops and implements cutting-edge network encryption technology for defence and government agencies.
We keep national secrets safe with our proprietary quantum secure encryption technology.
For more information please visit www.asperiq.com
About the position
As a pivotal member of our global technology development team, you, as a Fullstack Software Engineer, will play a crucial role. Your expertise will be used at the forefront of creating innovative security solutions, while simultaneously making contributions to the entire spectrum of software development within our team.
Your qualities of trustworthiness, self-reliance, and curiousness make you an essential team player. Your ability to collaborate seamlessly with colleagues is matched by your proficiency in articulating yourself fluently in both written and spoken English.
We have a collaborative environment, driven by a shared drive for innovation and expertise in cyber security design. Each... individual contributes to our collective objective by leveraging their unique strengths, all while developing their own capabilities in other areas.
As an Fullstack Software Engineer you will be part of the Asperiq software development team and you work in an agile mindset with;
• Tasks and functions related to full-stack web development such as front-end development and backend work (including database technologies)
• Developing functions for managing the system e.g. network configuration
• Designing the secure solutions and features that form the experience of our products
• Activities to evolve methods and processes within the software development life cycle
• Customer-specific development projects
You have a master’s in computer science or similar together with relevant work experience and have experience with below areas:
• MVC model, GUI development, use of templates, e.g., VOLT
• Event driven architecture, event sourcing
• NoSQL Databases like MongoDB
• Tools like Git, GitLab
• Developing Linux systems
• Application-level development for things that are security or performance-critical, use of C or C++
• Sound knowledge of network technologies and protocols
• For the position, you need to have Swiss or Swedish citizenship, or a valid work permit for Switzerland / Sweden, due to strict security requirements
• Place of work is in Baar, Switzerland or Lund, Sweden
Lund Sweden (+1 other)
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.