FNT GmbH Barcelona Spain
3 weeks ago
// We develop software with passion
With our software, banks can execute transactions faster, airports can provide new digital services for their passengers, car manufacturers can produce more effectively, or telecommunications companies can roll out the new 5G technology smoothly.
We offer individual development opportunities and exciting tasks in an international environment.
We are looking for a
// Senior PreSales Manager Spain (M/F/d)
Exciting tasks await you:
• You understand and demonstrate FNTs software solutions to address high level business challenges to enable digital transformation at our clients in South-Europe in our target industries Enterprise IT, DataCenter and Telco.
• You assist our Account Executives creating compelling business cases to sell the value of FNT solutions providing technical assistance throughout the sales cycle.
• You're leading the process to compose and deliver responses to RFPs/RFIs interacting closely with future clients, our partners and FNT... internal experts.
• You understand the competition and use your knowledge and experience in the market to effectively position our solutions to win.
• You design and build customer specific demonstrations and you're leading ProofofConcepts validating the benefits of FNT solutions.
• You will work in an international team in strong collaboration with our Sales, Consulting and Product Management Team.
You inspire us with that:
• You are familiar with the challenges of operating modern IT infrastructures and the efficient provision of IT services in general and have detailed knowledge in one of our domains Telecommunication, Enterprise IT or DataCenter.
• You have already gained experience in a comparable PreSales position in the software industry. Regardless of this, you have excellent presentation skills and are used to speaking and appearing convincingly in front of groups, both in person and virtually.
• You have a University Degree (Bachelor) in Computer Science or comparable and at least 5 years work experience in the IT industry.
• You are a team player, actively network and act confidently at different levels up to Clevel. You speak fluent Spanish and English. Other languages such as German, Italian or French are a clear bonus.
Salary: 50.000 - 70.000 € per year (depending on the quailifaction)
Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations: No
Expected Start Date: 01/10/2022
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.