EPAM Systems Spain Spain
2 weeks ago
Do you have a systems engineering background and strong knowledge in Data DevOps? Are you an open-minded professional with good English skills? If it sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Senior Data DevOps Engineer.
Our teams work in highly agile working environments for Fortune 1000 clients, following XP practices and best CI/CD practices. We are looking for a Senior Data DevOps Engineer with open-minded personality, who can join our friendly environment and become a core contributor to our team of experts.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Building and deploying of R packages
• Installation, upgrade and patching of R Studio Workbench, Connect and Package Manager, including upgrading R Bundle
• Change Management process will be followed for the package deployment
• One release/change every 2 months
• Client will be ensuring the availability of SO, QA and Business teams to provide the required support as per the timelines of expedited release
•... Rebuilding R
• Building Python package for nearly 600 packages
• Working on upgrades
• Image J, Non Mem, PSN, Python
• OpenShift, Mathematica, RStudio Workbench upgrade to latest version
WHAT YOU HAVE
• DevOps/SysAdmin engineer with knowledge and experience in Advanced linux concepts, Operating system concepts
• Experience in installation, upgrade and patching of R Studio Workbench, Connect and Package Manager
• R-Packages, Python packages, Easy Build, Python Programming
• R Studio (Workbench, Connect, Shiny) Admin, Linux, Shell Scripting
• OpenShift, GitLab, Docker
• Packages management
• WORK & LIFE BALANCE. Enjoy more of your personal time with flexible & remote work options, 24 working days of annual leave and paid time off for numerous public holidays
• CONTINUOUS LEARNING CULTURE. Develop your hard & soft skills with internal training and mentorship opportunities, sponsored professional certification, and access to 18,000+ LinkedIn courses
• CLEAR & DIFFERENT CAREER PATHS. Grow in engineering or managerial direction to become a People Manager, in-depth technical specialist, Solution Architect, or Project/Delivery Manager
• GLOBAL RELOCATION OPPORTUNITIES. EPAM has presence in more than 50 countries globally. Explore opportunities to relocate to a new country, and EPAM will provide relocation support for you and your family
• COMPETITIVE BENEFITS. Benefit from a competitive salary, private health insurance, employee stock purchase plan, special discount programs, plus, internal wellbeing programs to take your career to the next level
• STRONG PROFESSIONAL COMMUNITY. Join a global EPAM community of highly skilled experts and connect with them to solve challenges, exchange ideas, share expertise and make friends
• EPAM is the foremost global digital transformation services provider with over 55,600 EPAMers in more than 50 countries. Since 1993, our multidisciplinary teams have been helping make the future real for our clients and communities around the world. In 2018, we opened an office in Spain that quickly grew to over 1,500 EPAMers distributed between the Málaga office and remotely across the country. Here you will collaborate with multinational teams, contribute to numerous innovative projects, and have an opportunity to learn and grow continuously
EPAM Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We recognize the value of diversity and inclusion in creating success for our customers, business partners, shareholders, employees and communities. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, developing and promoting employees without discrimination. As a global employer, this commitment includes complying with all laws in the countries in which we operate. Nevertheless, we believe equal employment practices should not be limited to what the law requires. Equal opportunity and inclusion are essential to motivate, empower and recognize the best in everyone.
At EPAM, employment actions are based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or familial status, national origin, ancestry, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status when otherwise legally able to work, or any other characteristic protected by law
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.