Siemens Tres Cantos Spain
3 weeks ago
For our Cybersecurity Risk Management department, we are looking for a Cybersecurity 3rd Party Contract Transparency Service Manager, you create, shape, enhance and coordinate the use of a document assessment solution (named KIRA) for Cybersecurity content analysis.
What will be your challenge?
This job position is anything but limited as it encompasses four major tasks.
• Service Management: In close interaction with our internal customers you are responsible for the set up of a service management around such a solution in order to help Siemens Businesses to get a quick and reliable transparency about their 3rd party contracts and further supplier evidences.
• Software Enhancement and Training: The existing solution requires further development and improvement in regard to Cybersecurity requirements evaluations, not only for contracts with 3rd Parties but also to help the Business to decide based on existing supplier documentation in case of a tender process or in case of provided... evidences during the contract term.
• Project management: You are responsible for project management in regard to integrate this solution in the Cybersecurity ecosystem and tool landscape (e.g., APIs), to establish Dashboards for management reporting and thus work closely with developers.
• Stakeholder Training: You develop and provide guidance, trainings and support on using the solution for the various stakeholders.
With the enhancement and service management of this solution you enable the Siemens business to achieve their goals to gain the needed transparency and maturity about their cybersecurity 3rd Party contracts, make contractual gaps to our Siemens requirements visible and create room for improving Siemens' contractual maturity.
For such you need to align with the Siemens Supplier Risk Management (Service Owner), the Siemens Information Risk Management and collaborate with all relevant stakeholders like cybersecurity experts, procurement and business owners.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
• You obtained a degree in computer science, business informatics, industrial engineering or a similar field of education ideally with touchpoints to cybersecurity and/or legal sciences.
• You love to work in a structured and detailed manner and you don't get tired of even improving such a software solutions step by step to achieve even better quality.
• You already have experiences in developing and operating a service with strong customer focus.
• You have good communication skills and you are not shy in providing trainings.
• Business fluent English in speaking and writing is a prerequisite, good German language skills are an advantage.
• It would be beneficial if you have at least a basic knowledge of contract structures, audit reports (e.g. SOC 2 Type 2), and relevant standards and frameworks (e. g. ISO 27001, NIST CSF, ITIL 4, ).
You can work from either of our Cybersecurity hubs (Portugal or Spain).
Please, submit your CV in English.
cybersecurity #ciberseguridad #digitalminds #CTCYS #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub #LI-DL
Tres Cantos Spain
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.