ASM International Singapore Singapore
3 weeks ago
ASM is a leading global supplier of products, services, and materials for semiconductor processing. For more than half a century, innovation has been at the core of everything we do. Our smart, ambitious people are dedicated to creating cutting-edge solutions for the world’s leading semiconductor providers. Every day we push the development of next-generation computer-chip technology, always staying a few steps ahead of what’s next.
The talented, enthusiastic people at ASM are just like you: dedicated to improving people’s lives and unlocking new potential. With our collaborative approach to R&D, we advance key semiconductor technologies and platforms like ALD, epitaxy, PEALD, PECVD, and vertical furnaces. And we have recently entered the promising high-growth market: silicon carbide epitaxy. Year after year, our innovations help to make chips smaller, faster, and more powerful. In fact, you will find our technology in every aspect of modern life: in AI, medical equipment, 5G... smartphones, autonomous driving, and more.
• Responsible for preparing the periodic indirect tax reports and returns across the regions, taking care of operation and compliance indirect tax inquiries (if any) and ensuring timely filing
• Assist in Corporate Income tax compliance matters, including preparing the corporate tax returns and tax computations and managing the timeline
• Assist in tax queries, audits, disputes, and resolutions with relevant regional tax authorities
• Assist in preparing the Group's transfer pricing documents (Local Files and Country-by-Country Reporting) to ensure compliance with applicable tax requirements
• Assist in the quarter close activities, including preparation of quarterly current tax and deferred tax provision calculations, reconciliation of deferred tax assets and liabilities, ETR analysis, validation of tax balance sheet accounts and advice on the tax entries for booking
• Assist the team in collating information relating to tax incentives/ allowances and submitting them to relevant authorities.
• Opportunity to participate in Group's tax projects
• Assist the team with any ad-hoc duties as assigned
• A degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional accounting qualifications
• Min. 3 years of relevant tax experience in accounting firms and/ or MNCs
• Take ownership of all the tasks assigned and ensure timely filing
• Able to work well with employees at all levels.
• Proficient in SAP is preferred
• Having regional experience will be a plus
• A professional certification such as CPA or ACCA is preferred
At ASM we are committed to supporting our people, enabling them to develop their talents and perform at their best. We actively promote an inclusive and diverse culture that fosters trust and transparency. Our people are our power, and we value the differences between everyone because it is what make us better as a team. By embracing a wide range of perspectives, we enable a culture of continuous exploration and adoption of new ideas. At every step, we know that it is our valued people who enable us to deliver excellent products and service to our clients – and to make a meaningful difference in society.
So join us on our journey and unleash the power of an open mind. Discover how you can be part of our exciting future and apply today! To learn more about ASM, find us at asm.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.