ShineWing TY TEOH Malaysia Malaysia
3 weeks ago
Duties & Responsibilities:
• To perform outsourced internal audit works for listed companies and internal control review for potential IPO candidates and special projects.
• To conduct risk assessment for clients and propose mitigation plans.
• To prepare risk based internal audit plan.
• Design audit programs for audited area, and review team members' work for accuracy.
• Examine and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of audited area and business controls.
• Understand client's business and operation, evaluate internal processes and controls, and prepare internal audit reports with value added recommendations to client's Management and Audit Committee
• Facilitate meetings to discuss audit findings and consulting services to client.
• Prepare, finalise audit report and table to Audit Committee Members.
• Degree in accounting and/or business, or related discipline with sufficient courses in accounting and auditing. CPA, CIA, CFE, CA(M).
• Minimum 1 years related... field experience.
• Knowledge of accounting and auditing principles/standards such as IPPF will be an added advantage.
• Possess highly developed analytical skills and the ability to think creatively.
• Have great attention to detail.
• Strong communication and written skill in English. (Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia or other languages would be an added advantage).
Candidate must be a Malaysian who is currently based in Malaysia only
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.